"Uh...can I help you?" I ask.

"Where's Scott McCall?" He lightly growls. He was out of breath I could tell.

"Are you okay? You don't look-"

"I wanna know where Scott McCall is." He says.

"It's the end of school. I'm sure he's-" the man snatched my arm into his hand, and I could feel the pain settling into my skin.

"Hey, what the hell is your problem!" I shout before pushing him back. He holds a stare with me before he stumbles down the hallway and pushed his way out of the school. I drop my eyes to my arm and see blood and nail puncture wounds in my skin. I huff out a breath and made my way outside.

"The hell?" I question. I look down at my arm and see the blood pouring from the puncture wounds. I let out an agitated growl before walking out of the school and back to Lydia's car.

"What happened to you?" Lydia asks.

"Some nut job grabbed me." I frown.

"What did he do? Lea!" Lydia raises her voice.

"He dug his nails my arm." I explain.

"What the hell? Who lets their nails get that long? He needs to cut them." She scoffs.

"Really? You think thats important right now?" I frown at her.

"Okay, I'm glad you're okay. Do you want to press charges?" She questions.

"No." I scoff.

"Alright then." She says.

"I'll clean it when I get home." I sigh.

"Good to know. Try not to get any blood on my seats, please."

Saturday finally hits. Lydia had plans with Jackson- as always- and I was stuck at home doing nothing. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to bother Allison, knowing she was probably hanging out with Scott. And I didn't exactly want to bother Stiles. Not that there's anything wrong with him, I just rather not bother him.

"What do you think?" Lydia walks into my room, holding up two dresses. "Which one do you think is best for date night?"

"Well, depends on what you guys are doing?" I shrug.

"We're gonna rent The Notebook and go back to his house and watch it. You know, movie night." She smiles. I close my book and lay it down in my lap.

"Lydia. We all know the only way you'll be watching anything at all is if his tv is on the ceiling." I tease. In response, she rolls her eyes, waving her hands at me and walks out of the room. I let out a laugh and picked my book back up.

After a long while of reading, I finally grew tired and decided to lay down for the night. I climbed into bed and lay my head down, closing my eyes and going to sleep.

I stood out in the middle of the woods. I felt confused. I didn't know what was happening and I didn't know who was out here with me. I felt the familiar pain in my arm and look down, seeing the white bandage suddenly turning red. I let out a small gasp and pull the bandage off, seeing my arm pour out with blood.

"Lea." I pick my head up and look around, wondering who it was calling my name. My eyes scan around the woods, seeing a male silhouette standing on top of the hill. I furrow my brows in confusion, squinting my eyes and trying my best to see who it was. Before I knew it, the figure drops down on all fours, turning into something even bigger. I take a step back, mentally and physically preparing myself to run.