"...Obviously she has the beautiful looks... The silky black hair that would either slick down or wave with the wind that blows against her... Her amber-maroon eyes and the way it shines whether she stares at me or focuses on something else... Her smooth tanned skin with the tan lines that for some reason make me feel attracted to her..."

This was only the start but Y/n had to stop for a second because she sees her shivering in her sleep. Her face could prove that as well as Y/n decides to play big brother for now and head into the closet and grabs a blanket out.

He'd unfold it, continuing his talk while solving the thin fabric puzzle in his hands.

"But... she's also a fun girl to hang out with... Even if she gives me a hard time sometimes with her teasing and name calling, I still like her either way... She's energetic, optimistic, funny, there's so many things in that girl that makes me feel like I could do anything..."

Finally, the blanket was let loose. He brought it over to the cold girl as he fixed it around to cover most of her body.

"...Nagatoro..."

She finally stops shivering and starts to smile when the warmth kicks in. Y/n couldn't help but do the same.

"...is the only girl I have my eyes laid on for a long time..."

"...Mmm... Senpai~..."

He hears her mumble in her sleep, "Sweet dreams, Nagatoro..." he chuckled lightly and heads back to his seat. He picks the guitar up from the ground and starts to play a few tunes.

But he'd stop, he lets out a small sigh as Naoto noticed his sudden change of behavior.

"...If I'm being honest right now, I don't think I have a chance..."

"What makes you think that?"

Y/n looks down at his lap and then back at Naoto with a small shrug.

"I dunno... Probably because I was in the same shoes as you before... Bullied, alone, anti-social... And then there's the girl on the couch who's the opposite of me. Full of energy, can get many friends, athletic, there's a lot of aspects in her that makes me a bit jealous sometimes..."

Then the frown would let up, replacing itself with a soft smile. "But... it's good to be me sometimes... I mean, I can play almost every type of instrument and I can sing... And that's maybe all it matters to me for now..."

Y/n plays a few catchy notes and laugh softly. Naoto does the same as he fixes himself in his seat and continued the interrogation.

"I haven't realized, how did you guys first met?"

"...Well... I was in the library one day as her and her friends were simply hanging out across the table. I didn't like the noise and tried to leave..." Y/n lifts up his r/s hand.

"But dumbass r/s hand here decided to make a ruckus and knock down my bag and expose my poems to Nagatoro and her friends... They looked at it, teased me, yada yada yada, and then I met Nagatoro who was reading the poems I wrote..."

"...And then something felt weird in me..."

He glanced at the notebook on the table.

"She read the poems out loud and yet I didn't try to stop her... I didn't know why but I was glad I followed my gut feeling..."

"...Later on the week she found out that I was actually a musician and then I started playing some songs for her... The look on her face after I play song after song was priceless... Like a little kid discovering ice cream for the first time... The smile or the shocked look on her face would always make my day and it would always help me look forward to a new day at school..."