two ~ did you f*ck me?

I quickly got up and looked around. Where the hell am I? I look down at my clothes and I was only wearing a random oversized t-shirt and my panties.

   "Aw shit." I mumbled. I must've passed out last night. I was drunk. Someone must've brought me to their house. Shoot, am I a victim? I gotta get outta here.

   I quickly got up. I looked around for my clothes. The door then opened. I jumped as I grabbed the nearest item to me. I held it up, ready to throw it at them. They flinch as they saw me.

   "Whoa, whoa. Chill out!" He shouted. "Who are you and where am I? What did you do to me?" I said. "Nothing! You were drunk and you passed out on me. Buck said you came to his party alone so I took you since I didn't know where you live." He explained.

   He walked towards me but I threatened to throw the item at him. "Don't touch me! Did we sleep in the same bed? Did you fuck me while I was passed out?! You perv." I was about to throw the item at him. "Hey stop! No! I didn't do anything! I slept on the couch!" He shouted.

   "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked as I lower my hand down. "Well would a 'perv' be washing your clothes?" He said. "Would he put his clothes on you?" "You took my pants off." I said. "You spilt beer all over them and your shirt." He said.

   "You're clothes are already dry. They're in the back." He said. "Now put the football down and get yourself cleaned up. I'll get your clothes." He leaves the room. I put down the football back on his side table and walked out of the room.

   "You live alone?" I asked. "No I live with my mother. She's out for work." He said. I nodded and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I shut the curtain and shower. I heard the door open.

   "I'm not gonna do anything! I just want to give you a towel. It's on the counter." He said. The door then closed again. I peeked out the curtain and he wasn't there. I finished showering and wiped myself.

   I opened the door slightly. "Hey, can I have my clothes now?" I said. He hands me the clothes. I change into them, fixed my hair and got out of the bathroom.

   "Ah you're done. You wanna make a phone call for someone to pick you up?" He said. "Umm no, they're out of town. Do you mind driving me home?" I asked. "Not at all. C'mon. Here's your bag." He hands me my bag and takes his keys. We went out of the house and he starts the car.

   While driving to my house, "Hey I never got your name. I'm Keith but everyone calls me Two-Bit." He said. "I'm Y/n." I said. We finally arrived at my house. As I was about to leave,

   "Hey Y/n?" He said. I look back. "I just wanted to say that I actually found you mighty cute and I thought we could go out for a Coke sometime?" He asked. "Are you sure you didn't fuck me?" I said as we both laugh a little.

   "I'd love too. And thanks for taking care of me I guess." I said.

   "It's no problem. My friend, Dallas Winston also gets drunk a lot."