darry ~ mom figure

"You're such a mom." Says my boyfriend, Darrel. "What?" I said. "You're such a mom figure." He said. "and you're such a father figure." I said, looking back at the book I'm reading.

   "What, are you mad?" He pouts. I ignore him. He gets up from his armchair and picks me up, bridal style and spins me around. I giggle as he puts me back down. "And what was that for?" I said. "I'm practicing our wedding. You know, after the wedding we go to our own house and I'll carry you like that." He said. I kiss him.

   During that kiss, we heard an echo of 'eww's coming from the front door. We look to see Soda and Pony standing there.

   "Hey guys, I thought you were at the movies." Says Darry. "Yeah, we left 5 mind ago. We came back to ask for extra money." Said Soda. "Here, have 20." I said, taking 20 bucks out of my pocket. Soda takes it.

   "Thanks." He said. Finally they were gonna leave. "Also..." Soda started. What now.

   "Y/n, you're such a mom figure." He said.

    "Thanks." I said, sarcastically. They leave laughing. Those boys...

   I look back at Darry, he looks at me.

   "Where were we?" He said as he kisses me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this is real short but yeah. I have no inspo rn. Anyways, enjoy :)