Chapter 32- Back

"Hey!" I said as I ran over to Nolan and Andrew to give them a hug.

"Hey Andrea." Andrew said.

"So why are you guys here?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Hey Peter." Nolan nodded "can't we just visit you guys?"

"Of course you can but suddenly showing up?"

Andrew shrugged "we were in the neighborhood."

"Mhmm." I said. Yeah sure they were.

"Your place is huge." Andrew said, looking around.

"I still need to do a few things but Peter can show you around." I grinned as I patted Peter.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I said as I waved and walked away. I still needed to call the bank and I didn't even tell Jasper and Lizzie they were coming, they were an absolute mess. I rushed into the house and up the stairs.

"Hey." I softly said as I knocked the door "just a heads up, Nolan and Andrew are here."

"Just a heads up? Gee thanks." Jasper said as he jumped off from his chair.

"I need a shower." Lizzie groaned as she got up "can you look after him?" she asked me.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to take him to the office then."

"Yeah just don't wake him." she reminded.

I gently picked up Derek who was sleeping soundly and placed him in the moses basket.

"See ya." I waved as I picked the basket up and left the room.

I stared at Dexter as I walked up to the next floor. At least he wasn't wrinkly anymore and he wasn't crying. I'm just surprised he's a heavy sleeper.

-----------

"Hey" I waved as I walked up to the three with Derek.

"Who's the little guy?" Andrew asked with bright eyes.

"Pretty sure I told you, his name is Derek." I laughed. I still wanted to know why they were here. As I led them in the living room and sat down.

I placed him on my lap while he started at Nolan and Andrew.

"Does he think we're intruders?" Nolan chuckled.

"Probably." I joked "I-"

"Hey!" Jasper said as he strolled towards Derek, picking him up and placing him on his lap "Nolan, Andrew." he nodded and smiled.

"Hey," Nolan nodded back "how's everything Andrea?"

Everything?

"Well didn't I tell you everything that's been happening the last time we talked?"

"I mean like anything weird." he said as he narrowed his eyes.

"Weird? Are you trying to scare me? What, like a haunting?" I chuckled.

"What do you mean by weird?" Peter asked.

Nolan shrugged and leaned back into the couch, awkwardly laughing "new house, you know."

What? He was definitely trying to hide something and he was horrible at it.

"Yeah." I nodded "a newly built house."

"Yup, no strange noises at night." Jasper laughed.

"Great." Andrew tightly smiled.

"Okay, what is going on?" I sighed.

Nolan pursued his lips and scrunched his eyebrows. Just as he opened his mouth I heard a loud and savage snarl outside.

My hair stood up and I immediately jolted off the couch, sliding the door open. Goosebumps were sent up my back as I saw a big black wolf standing over a lifeless body, Juliette, the last look on her was horror. I sucked in all the air, staggering back as the werewolf looked me directly in the eye and shifted as he stepped towards me. 

How the hell did he know I was back here.