Chapter 30- Screaming and Crying

Chapter 30 woot woot, okay I'll get out of your way now :) but wait a quick tidbit I learned today for my research paper. DID YOU KNOW, that stem cell research opens a door to same sex couples having their own babies? I just had to share it with you... I'm just amazed at the technology we have today.

I jumped on my new bed, my only bed from now on.

"Scooch over." Peter pushed.

Okay, maybe not only mine. I rolled over to the other side and hugged my pillow.

"It just so soft." I sighed happily.

"Hey, when are they coming-"

"Shhh," I said, putting my finger on his lips and rolled over to him "later, they are coming later."

"Okay, okay," he chuckled.

Indulging in the sweet silence I soon began to fall asleep that is, until I heard a scream. My eyeslids split open and I jumped off the bed with Peter. Shit, Lizzie. It had to break right now?!

We ran down the long hallway all the way to the end to slide into their bedroom as the screams of agony continued.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Jasper said, fumbling with his phone.

Shit. We didn't have a fucking pack doctor right now, we don't even have time to get to the werewolf in the hospital it was too far away!

"My water." she paused and took a deep breaths "fucking broke."

"Why is this baby so damn early." Lizzie huffed.

"Jasper put the phone away." I ordered as I looked at Peter who was wide eyed "you sir get Nolan on the phone and ask for his pack doctor. We're going to deliver this baby."

"What the hell Andrea! No." Jasper exclaimed as he looked at Lizzie who was staring at everyone in a crouching position.

I could've laughed but I did not have the time.

"We don't have time to get to the hospital and we don't have time for this." I shook my head as Peter rushed out.

"Get some blankets, hot water, towels." I commanded "I guess you guys are going mess up your blankets." Good thing I watched some dramas before.

As soon Peter came in with the phone he gave it to me.

"Hello? This is Oscar, the pack doctor."

"Hi Oscar, we have a werewolf ready to give birth." I said as I watched Jasper gently lay Lizzie down on the bed.

"You're going to have to do exactly what I tell you to do okay?"

----------

I was not having a pleasant time, not at all. Having a werewolf screaming 24/7 is not good for my ears and I felt a little bad for Jasper, she was clenching his arms for dear life.

"push. Just push." I gently said.

"I know that!" Lizzie screamed.

Peter was now on the phone with Oscar, telling him everything that was happening. I was not prepared for this not one bit, how can you be prepared for something like this.

---------

"It's a... boy." Peter said as looked over my shoulder "told you." he gently nudged me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the little baby. He was... wrinkly. He definitely reminded me of Benjamin Button.

One stops screaming and another starts crying.

Lizzie dipped her head back "I'm so glad that kid is out." she laughed.

I followed Oscar's instructions and gently dried the baby as it squirmed a little. I did everything that he told me to do as Lizzie calmed down a bit.

"The umbilical cord should fall off in about three weeks rather than two weeks for a human baby. If you have any more questions feel free to ask." Oscar said quietly through the phone.

"Thanks Oscar, bye." Peter sighed happily.

I wrapped the baby in cloth and slowly moved to Lizzie "what are you going to name him?"

Jasper smiled and looked at Lizzie as I handed him to her.

"Derek." she grinned, touching his hand.

I smiled as I dragged Peter out of the room to leave the happy couple alone.

I laughed as I stepped into our room "I could've waited a little before witnessing the birth."