Chapter 9- Plans!

~A 2 months later~

It’s been a little over a 2 months since I’ve been trapped here. I watched, studied and memorized everyone’s movements in the group, when they do their rounds, their hobbies and personality, all with a little help of Derek. He’s been feeding me little tidbits now and then when others aren’t watching, each and every member’s schedules.

There are tiny little gaps, minutes and seconds where someone isn’t watching and guarding and that’s the perfect time to escape. I just need to figure out how to prolong it a little, just a little more time and I’ll be able to escape perfectly. I need someone to cause trouble.

I thought long and hard as I heard footsteps echo throughout my confinement, I saw a figure moving towards the cell under the dangling light. With each step the figure took I realized who it was, It revealed to be Graham, here for his weekly persuasion.

“Andrea” He nodded.

“Graham” I said, staring at him.

“You know what I came here to ask” He said, coming into the cell, towering over me and staring down at me, sure it was intimidating the first few times he did it but now it had no effect.

“No” I whispered.

As soon as I uttered the word his fist came in contact with my cheek and I slammed onto the concrete floor, I lifted my head in time to save myself from an concussion.

I groaned and sat back up, huddling into the corner.

“Then stay here and starve” He said firmly, he always said that and yet he came back to offer me the same thing the past month. He wanted me to join him, to be at his despicable side. I trembled in disgust at the thought as I stared at Graham walk out of the cell, huffing. Graham was at least three times my age, if not more, you could never tell a werewolf’s age.

He is absolutely revolting.

“He hit you again?” Dexter said appearing out of the shadows, he was silent as ever.

“Yea, doesn’t he always?” I muttered.

“Come on, it’s time for work” he sighed, he knew to drop it, it was something I just shrugged off now.

I pushed myself off the floor and trudged out of the cell and up the stairs.

I did my job, cutting crops as usual. I minded my own business and was always greeted with glares.

I don't know what I did to get glared at, I'm just doing their work for them.

“Oops” Melinda said as she bumped into me making me stumble back. I glared at her, my eyes piercing the back of her head, she was just another Lindsay, just another bitch.

“Are you glaring at me?” She shrieked.

I shook my head in response quickly and looked down while I growled internally.

She charged at me, grabbing a handful of my hair, jerking it back so we were face to face “You better not be you bitch” We were inches, centimeters away so I was able to smell her putrid breath.

I stayed calm and collected, I couldn’t do anything to make it worse, I stared at her without a touch of emotion.

She threw me onto the ground and huffed, flipping her hair as she walked away. I stumbled as I got up, grabbing my sickle and continued to work.

12 PM Michael changes shifts with O’Neil.

5:15 PM O’Neil leaves and Garret replaces him leaving a 4-minute gap in-between.

If I could just get everyone distracted maybe I could escape through that gap.

Then I started to think, what if they could catch my scent and follow me, maybe they would just catch me in the act. My positive attitude always helped. I huffed, looking up to see Emily staring at me, a little girl who always stared at me in the distance. She stared at me with her enormous eyes, doing nothing except staring at me.

She creeps me out my wolf said.

I looked away, breaking the staring contest and got back to cutting the damn crops while thinking about the 4 minute gap.