Chapter 10- Ally

Not really edited >.>

“Why Andrea? Why?” Ally demanded. She was wearing the clothes she wore the day before she died, blue jeans and a plain red hoodie. I started to tear at the sight of her even though she was angry and I was frightened. I haven’t seen her in such a long time.

With each step she took forward I took one step back. I looked around and realized we were in a dying field where brown crops surrounded me. The sky was bleak; it looked like it was going to rain.

“Why!?” Ally screamed making me jump and look back at her. I shivered in disgust as goose bumps covered every inch of my body. I stood there for a minute, frozen in fear and disgust but I regained my composure turning back and ran.

I looked behind me and that, that was a major mistake. The deformed Ally was chasing after me, gaining speed every second. In a failed attempt to run faster my foot hit a rock and I fell, luckily with my arms to brace the impact.

I flipped my self over to see Ally was right in front of me. I shrunk at the sight of her once again. She stared down at me with no emotion. My little sister’s skin once smooth and flawless was now coated in a black crust, some parts of her body seared to the bone and as she moved closer the putrid smell hit me. The smell of charcoal found its way up my nostrils and I found myself almost gagging. I stared at her burnt appearance as her clothes almost withered away.

I couldn’t do anything, I was powerless now. I shrunk more and more trying to block out the image of burnt Ally.

“Why?” Ally whispered.

I didn’t, I couldn’t look at her. As I tried to dig my head deeper into my legs I felt a piercing grip around my neck and was lifted up.  I stared in horror at the changing color of her eyes. I struggled to get her to let go as I kept trying to kick her but I knew I couldn’t escape. I cried out in pain, gasping for air as she uttered a few words.

“Why did you let me die?” Ally said staring right at me. Now she stared with a sorrow and rage just like the Ally I knew.

I tried to respond, to reassure her. 

I opened my eyes gasping for air as I felt my surroundings. Just a cold room, a cold concrete room, okay my sister didn’t come and try to kill me it was just a dream.

I curled up into a ball with my head in my knees. The overwhelming sensation had me tearing up as I pictured my sister in her last moments.

I rolled my eyes at her who wouldn't hate the fact that your dead sister killed you in your dreams?

“Andrea?” Dexter called.

I was too emotional to answer him and didn’t respond. I didn’t mean to let her die, I panicked and my instinct was to get the hell out of a burning mansion. I just froze.

“Hey” I felt a poke on my shoulder “hey” another poke came followed by a series of pokes. Each poke got harder until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Stop” I hissed. I was already in a bad of a mood already.

Dexter sighed and then came a thud, which I assumed to be from him sitting down.

“Aren’t you afraid of getting caught?” I muttered.

“Nah, this is my shift besides I have enough time to get back to my chair if I hear someone” He answered.

Could he not take a hint? This one time I want to be alone I’m not allowed to be.

“I heard you calling out in your sleep” He said “Ally, was that your little sister?”

“Yea” I mumbled.

“I’m sorry” he whispered.

He seemed to be at a loss of words, like saying sorry helped. I heard him shuffle to get up.

“Here” He said placing something behind me.

I opened my eyes and stared at the wall in front of me. I patted the area around my back a few times before finding the thing he left me. I put up to my face and I held my breath. Why was he so nice to me? I just stared at the KitKat in my hands.

I scolded her and her ravenous appetite. Its was a KitKat and I was definetly saving that for later.

“Thanks” I smiled.

>.< kinda short. Sorry! I kinda have just been lazy for the past month and I was getting back into the groove of school. I'm starting the next chapter right now!