author's note

And, that's it. It's officially over. I hope you guys liked the book somewhat. This was the first-ever book I have ever written, forgive me if it wasn't good.

~

¡ I'll answer some of the common questions before saying goodbye to you guys !

Is the story finished?
Yes, I always meant for the story to end this way hence the title. Let me know if I tricked you guys with the "he replaced my sorrows with happiness" lol.

Not satisfied?
~ s o r r y n o t s o r r y ~

Will there be a squeal?
Never thought about this. Would you guys be interested?

To know more, follow the Instagram handles.

Jasmin: @ jasminmartinezzzz
Chase: @ chaseknighttt
Author: @ aimlesssorrows

EDIT: SQUEAL IS OUT NOW!

How old are Chase and Jasmin now?
They both are eighteen.

Is Jasmin in contact with Connor or Anthony?
No, she is not.

Is Jasmin friends with Karla?
Hell fucking no. She's forgiving but not to that extent.

Are you writing another book?
As of right now, I'm going to take a break. If I do write a book, I want a strong female lead.

y'all feel?

Is there an alternative ending?
Hmm.. never thought about this. Probably not though. I never enjoy them and the ending the author plans usually sticks to me rather than the alternative ending. I'd rather not waste my time writing it. Not all stories are happy endings.

Was this a Mafia book?
No, this was more of a romance novel with elements of the mafia. That's why I didn't show the mafia aspect as much. Yes, the mafia is talked about and sometimes shown but overall I would say no.

Is there a playlist for this book?
No. I could make one if you guys are interested.

¡ This is it for now but if y'all have any questions let me know and I will try my best to reach back to you !

~

Thank you for reading my book! If you made it this far, you are a real one. I doubt anyone did though.

I appreciate you guys. I'm new to this whole writing world and writing this was almost therapeutic to me. I might just fuck around and write another story lol.

This is the end of our fireflies.

I hoped you enjoyed this book somewhat, if not I apologize.

I'll try to update the socials to have you guys see how they are doing.

Bye fireflies, see you in another story's universe!!