"What, um, what happened?" All the confidence he had ever had, all the comments he previously would have made, slipped from his mind. He was lost, conflicted, distraught, confused. The girl of his dreams was stood in front of him, only in a jumper and underwear, blood dripping down her foot, yet the only thing in his mind was the black haired boy who winked his way out.

She swallowed thickly, not being too keen on the sight of blood. She liked to think she could stomach a lot of things, and she could, but seeing her own blood really shook her up. "The vase," she mumbled, not even elaborating but Luke could piece it together, that must have been the smash he heard as he waited at the door. As the black haired boy answered. She gulped once more, hopping her way to the kitchen, ignoring Luke. He was the last thing she wanted to see this morning.

He nodded his head, following close behind her as she made her way to the kitchen, mumbling to herself as soft whimpers left her lifts. As annoyed and broken Luke was, he didn't want to leave her to deal with her cut on her own. "Where's your first aid kit?" He managed to get out, struggling to even breath at this point. She pointed to one of the cabinets above the stove, running a hand through her hair as she tried to ignore the tingling pain in her foot.

She leant heavily against the countertop, trying hard to lean on her foot, even when the other started to ache with her weight. She hated that she was in Alfie's jumper still she didn't even remember falling asleep in it, but that wasn't important now. Even if she was thinking about that problem more. Part of her wanted to ask why Luke was here, yet another part didn't even want to say a word. She felt like a little kid who had just been caught doing something naughty, and instead of her parents being angry, they were disappointed. That's how Luke looked, disappointed in her, that she would just through away whatever mess of a thing they had, all for some black hair boy.

"What was his name?" Luke burst out, trying to hide the hurt in his voice as she shuffled through all the plasters in the first aid kit. He chewed on his bottom lip, not looking her way, even when he found the right bandage.

"Uh, Alfie," she answered, unsure as to why that even mattered to him, but she didn't question him.

He nodded his head, seeing her struggle to stand, before patting he counter, silently suggesting she get up. She put her palms flat and attempted to lift, a little shaky in her state, so Luke lifted her the rest, the both of them avoiding each other's gaze, and where his hands rested on her waist. "So you got that far then." He muttered, crouching down on his knees and resting her heal on his knee, noticing multiple pieces of glass still stuck in her foot.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She tilted her head, salt in her tone as she didn't like what he was implying, whatever he was trying to imply. She hissed as he pinched one of the shards out, her eyes instantly stinging at the feel, swelling up at the pain.

"Nothing, I just assumed it was a drunken hook-up, but clearly not." He rolled his eyes slightly, looking away in disgust at the sight of her in Alfie's shirt. He bit on his tongue as he realised how rude he was being, but the jealousy dripped from him like venom. "So I guess you were ready to move on then," just not with me, he thought after, heart shattering at the thought. She kicked at his shoulder, so he fell onto the floor from his kneeling stance, furious at his words and wishing he had never stepped foot into her life.

"Fuck you!" She yelled, turning away from him as she lifted her foot up, twisting it so she could see the glass-tattered bottom. Grabbing the tweezers next to her, she began plucking the miniscule shards stuck in her.

"You'll have to go to a hospital to get than done properly." He commented, seeing as her eyes swelled up from the stinging, pinching pain. He felt terrible for what he said, he wished he could take it back and treat her, make her feel better. She looked tattered herself, ruined slightly, hungover.