chapter 39 | happiness

Start from the beginning

He opened his eyes and turned to me. He smiled displaying his perfect white straight teeth and dimples. I blushed and sat up on the bed while pulling up the sheets to cover my body.

"Chase," I said after a while, as he kept staring in adoration. He hummed. "Can you look away please?"

"Why?"

"So I could change," I said in a duh tone. Stupid, Chase.

"I have already seen your bare body though." He teased. I blushed and looked away.

"Chase, please." I whined and he turned around, chuckling to himself. I smiled to myself in victory and got out of the bed before immediately falling back down.

"Ow." Chase turned around, showing his worried face.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I can't walk." I pouted and he chuckled. "It's not funny, Chase."

"I know I'm sorry. Lay back down for me, and let me massage your legs, yeah?"

"No, it's okay." I shut him down.

"Firefly." He said sternly and I laid back down. My back against the headboard. He got off the bed showing his back muscles and flawless body.

I looked away as I realized he was naked as well and turned around. I heard him shuffle around as I looked out the window seeing the light blue water.

I felt the bed dip and I looked in front of me to see Chase sitting down beside me. He had put on his boxers but the rest was still on display for my eyes.

"Can I?" He asked before lifting up the sheets. I nodded.

He lifted the sheets a little bit, showing my bare legs to him. He had put some oil in his hand before placing his hands on my legs and massaging.

I squeezed my legs together as I felt the same sensations from last night but also his massaging was relaxing my sore muscles. I leaned my head back as he continued his progress. As his hands kept going higher, my breathing heightened.

His hands reached my thighs, going up and down. Then, in a circular motion before encircling my thigh around. He slowly pressed down on the inner part of my thigh to massage making me moan and clench my legs. He smirked and repeated his progress.

He was done massaging my legs but his hands didn't stop. They kept going dangerously high as his hands went inside my slit up and down feeling the wetness. My breathing picked up, my heartbeat fastens, my back arched, my moaning started becoming louder, and the vibrations in my core heightened, but his motions did not stop.

His thumb-stopping at my clit, going in a circular motion as I became a moaning mess. His finger slowly entered me and I screamed his name. The sheets on me ripped away from my body but I did not care as the sensations in my body built up. My hands squeezing the bedsheets as his thumb stroked my clit.

My body was on display as he kept his motions steady on my core. His eyes never leaving mine for a second.

"How does it feel, baby?" His raspy voice asked. His adam's apple bobbing up and down.

He inserted another finger and his motions fasten. He was going on an inhuman speed making my body build up and begging for a release. His fingers touching my G-spot with each plunge.

"G-Good." I choked out. "V-Very go-good." I closed my eyes as I felt my release close.

I was about to release but he stopped his motions all at once.

I opened my eyes in pure shock. My body was still on fire. He put his fingers into his mouths and started sucking them off clean while looking directly into my eyes.