37 | government name

"He fucked you good, didn't he?" I don't know what I expected to walk into the apartment to, but it wasn't Cassidy and Sky sitting at the island, glasses of wine in their grasps

"He fucked you good, didn't he?" I don't know what I expected to walk into the apartment to, but it wasn't Cassidy and Sky sitting at the island, glasses of wine in their grasps. They slide a third one toward me as I approach them, "Come talk to your besties for the resties."

I roll my eyes and trudge toward them, my legs still heavy from my night of activities.

Plopping myself down on the stool, I sigh and down the wine, not even stopping to breathe. The girls stare at me, eyes wide in shock and concern.

"I cried." I confess, avoiding their gazes.

"Oh?" Cass gasps, "He put it down like that?"

Sky laughs, "Cass..."

"What? I'm just saying..." Cassidy leans forward, "How many times did you come?"

I drop my head in my hands, "I lost count after six."

"Oh!" Sky reels back and looks at me for a moment before sliding her half-glass of wine over to me, "You need it, sis. You wanna start smoking? I can go grab you a pack from the store —"

I roll my eyes and laugh. Out of pocket.

"Y'all piss me off." I sigh and bury my head in my shirt for a moment before peeking out to see my girls still staring at me, "What happened this time?"

"Oh, nothing," Cass pulls her phone from her pocket and I know it's not nothing, "Just you and Case trending on Twitter."

My chin reels back, almost bringing out a double chin as she slides the already open phone toward me.

And just like she said — 'Case and Eliana' is the number three trending on her Twitter app.

I read it aloud, "SHU All-American wide-receiver Casen Walker is taken off the market by Florence Harvey's protégé, Eliana Oakley." My brows shoot up, "Damn, got my government and everything."

Sky chuckles and turns to Cass with a smirk, "We're roomies with a famous person."

I roll my eyes, "Alright, enough of that. I need to go take a shower." Or six.

They wish me good luck as I limp into my bedroom and drop my overnight bag on the floor. I grab my phone and turn it back on, seeing as I powered it off while on the drive back with Jo to save battery.

When I plug it in, that's when the notifications start to roll in.

A wave of people have followed me on Instagram and for a moment, I'm tempted to go to Twitter to see what the hype is all about, but Twitter is... different. It stresses me out to the point that I can't go two minutes without seeing somebody being toxic in somebody else's comments.