32 | unavailable

Christmas and New Year's came and went and Casen is back on the road, just steps away from Playoffs

Now here I am in a bathtub, playing with the bubbles that gather on my knees as I prop them up in boredom. It was another night of bad anxiety. I could barely sleep so I stayed up watching Girlfriends until the theme song started pissing me off so I turned it off and stared out into the darkness.

I also might or might not have crawled into Sky's bed in the middle of the night to get big-spooned but we don't have to talk about that.

Right now, it's midday, I'm bored and missing my handsome man who has gotten a nose piercing since the last time we saw each other which was almost a week ago. And damn, he fine as all hell. We joked that he was trying to be like me but really, he makes it look better than I do.

Grabbing my phone from the small table beside the tub, I open up the FaceTime app and immediately press call on my most recent.

It rings for a moment.

Unavailable.

Hmm, must be busy.

Well, might as well give him something to come back to. Switching to the camera app, I stick my tongue out at the screen and snap a picture.

Taking another one, but with the camera angled a little lower, I send them off and lean back, closing my eyes for some peace and quiet.

I fall asleep for a moment only to be woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. Grabbing it without checking who could be calling — I'm pretty sure I know who — I answer.

"You piss me off, you know that?" Case's voice makes me smile as he comes on screen, water dripping from the tip of his beautiful nose to his beautiful lips.

I arch a brow lazily and bite my lip, "What I do this time?"

"You know exactly what the fuck you did." He scoffs, blue eyes staring into my soul, "I can't even take a shower without you tryna slut me out."

I bust out laughing, "What are you talking about, baby? I was just showing you that I'm cuter with the face jewelry."

He chuckles and moves his camera so it shows his bare, tattooed chest. Ugh, I just wanna lick it, "Get a tattoo then so I can show you who's cuter with it."

"When you come back." I wink. Yeah, I've been planning to get one for a while now, but everybody's always too busy to go with me and drive me home in case I pass out.