11| debates, rallys and betrayal.

130 days until his death.

It's been seven months.
The breezy spring air as shifted to chilling autumn.
It was now november— and election time.

The last few months were filled with nothing but campaigns.
The two parties— POG2020 and SWAG2020 bashing each other on and off stage.

I've separated myself from it as best as I can— while being the President's girlfriend and
all, and actively being shoved in and out of government meetings.

The two parties were ruthless. I'm just thankful for it soon coming to a close, and all of our lives could go back to normal.

Wilbur had been busy nowadays, I truly did take all the time we spent together before this for granted.
I understood it all though, I was never bitter about seeing him less because, I know one day this will all pay off for the both us.

Days did blow by quickly.
I was surrounded by election talk all the time, between Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur.
Not only was the election the talk of the country as each day we got closer to November.

Now today was important.
Today is the final debate.
The two parties will join each other on stage with one final culmination debate to sway the votes in their favor for the last time.
Today was also the day of endorsements and rally's.

Tomorrow would be the election— which would be a new adventure on its own.
All I have to do is stay calm, and focus on today.
-
-
-
There I stood, in the courtyard in front of the podium.

I'm wearing a tight, dark blue dress that matched the offical color of our party— also matching Tubbo's tie he would wear tonight. We began to do this at all the rally's.
The dress had a higher neckline, it wasn't anything too fancy— but formal enough to fit the occasion.

Currently directing all the event decorators who were preparing the stage, unrolling carpets and setting setting cards.
A job that Wilbur would've forced Tommy and Tubbo to do only months ago, but today was more formal than all those.

To the side of me I could hear heavy and loud footsteps that were coming my way.
Then a whistle that came from the mouth of a man.

I scoff, turning my head in the direction of him.

He was tall, and had a broad build much like Wilbur. The man had horns that began on each side of his head, and mutton-chops that outlined his jaw. He was dressed in a black suit.
I had never seen him before, not even around the Greater SMP.
His face was entirely new.

With disgust of his previous action I struck him a glare.

"If I knew this place had people that looked like you, I would've accepted the invite a long time ago." He raised an eyebrow and smirked. He must've been proud of himself for his actions.

"I know damn well you're not talking to me with that mouth." I snapped back at him.
I don't tolerate disrespect whatsoever, even more so sexually driven disrespect.

"Woah. Calm down sweetheart. Don't get your panties in a bunch-"

"Schlatt." Wilbur stated, appearing from behind me— his shoulders straight to assert dominance over the man with horns, as he placed his hand on my lower back.

"Ah. Wilbur, my good friend. How have you been." Schlatt started, as if nothing had just happened between the two of us. I watched at he straightened his posture to match what Wilbur had challenged him.

"Fine. Rather busy, but I'm content." Wilbur spat, plainly. Sliding his hand across my back until it met my hip, where he pulls me closer to
him.