I stumbled around, grabbing my cap, holding it tightly as I run and stumble down the stairs, hearing my father mumble a sting of curse words and joking insults in both my own and my aunts direction as we were both running very late to my own graduation ceremony.

"Love you!" I shouted, placing a kiss to my fathers cheek before rushing out the door, allowing the spring air to encompass my body as my father contained to shout rushed words in hopes of getting us their quicker.

Before I even knew it, I was loaded in the car, my eyes focused on my cap as the car began to move out of the driveway and bot long after I suddenly was looking out the car window facing my schools parking lot that was swarmed with families and graduates, all of the students rushing onto the football field.

My father all but shooed me out of the car, my body flying out of the door, close to reaching the ground before a familiar pair of sky blue eyes met my own with a wide ass smile.

"Baby," he chuckled, not even pulling me into a hug both of us knowing that I was late and didn't have anytime to soak in each other's love, "your late." He smiled, gripping his hand around my own as he tugged me toward the football field, my heels clicking on the pavement as he didn't even give me much time to talk to him, much time do anything other than smile and track behind his long stride.

I followed like a puppy, staring at him in his beautiful cardinal red gown that blew in the wind, his curls lightly peaking out from the bottom his cap that was decorated with a star wars reference, he decided to make it match Caleb's. I swear they are boyfriends and are just using me as a beard.

Ryder grabbed me, tugging me forward as I saw a familiar blonde head of hair bouncing toward me with a strong smile plastered on her face as her arms engulfed me.

"We did it Els, we are growing up." Mia whispered into my ear, holding me tightly just like she did on the first day of kindergarten, the first time we ever experienced being separated from each other for more than just at bed time.

We were growing up, living life, falling in love, it was all happening, all those stories you would make up as kids, planning your wedding and your prom dress, it's all coming true slowly but surely, it's becoming our life.

Before I even had time to answer, Mia spun me around, positions herself in a way I knew all too well,  Aunt Crystal running towards us with two balloons, a 2 and 0, making me smile wider with a roll of my eyes as I watched Mia position us the way our mothers did almost 12 years ago when we graduated from our kinder class like the big girls we are.

My gown was slipped from body to show my white knee length dress, Mia's own gown slipped from her shoulder as well by Mali who was running around like a chicken with her head cut off right at this very moment.

"Smile!!" Uncle Mikey yelled as my family surprising us, Caleb coming into view as well as him and Ryder did their little hug, try not to cry but will still cry no matter how manly they try to be.

A click went off as everyone flicked out their phones to take their photos, smiling widely as they watched Mia and I giggle our way through the photo until Aunt C took the balloons form our hands and handed back our gowns with a joyously proud smile.

Mali came running over to show us the picture, making sure Mia approved of the matching status from our 5 years old pictures to our almost 18 year old ones.