21

Ella-

I've spent the rest of my day with Ryder, laying around in my room, each of us stealing kisses here and there. I knew he was still trying to process everything that I told him, and the worst part was it just was just the start.

Our nails are now matching, he is putting clear coat on mine now just because he wants to. Slowly playing with my fingers, playing with my rings as he does so.

I could tell he wanted to ask my questions, I could tell needed something but I couldn't figure it out. My eyes were fixed attentively on his face as he was focused on placing the clear liquid on my nails.

"What are you looking at?" His head raised to me my own, looking at me with humor and confusion in his eyes.

"See something you like?" He questioned me before placing the small brush back into the clear liquid, sliding it someone across the room.

He used his hands to grab my lower back, pulling us closer together so now my legs were wrapped around his hips, both of sitting on the floor of my room.

"You can talk to me. Ask me questions." I finally mustered up the courage to tell him, my eyes not meeting his own, rather looking down at his necklaces lightly lifting every time he breathed.

"I don't need to ask questions Ella." He gently lifted my chin so our gazes were aligned. "I just need you and I already have that."

He leaned in slowly, my cheeks burning with heat now blushed a light pink color, his lips gingerly brushed my lips before placing our foreheads together. My eyes are solid on his lips, not moving, I can feel his aren't either.

His forehead slowly disconnected from mine, placing his lips onto my own, hunger lacing every movement. One of his hands was placed on my lower back, the other on the floor as he began to lift us up, causing my breath to hitch at the sudden movement.

His lips broke off mine, looking back at me to make sure I was ok before continuing kissing me, pushing my head back with his lips. He slowly back us up to my bed, laying me down gingerly as he climbed on top of me.

"Ryder." His smile grew, his head slowly moving down aiming for my neck as my door opened.

Ryder pushed himself off me, trying to roll to the side of me but instead rolled straight onto the floor, quickly grabbing a blanket to cover his lap. I am now leaning over the edge of my bed looking at the dazed boy laying on my grey carpet, his face quickly heating up.

"Hey." Uncle Ash's voice trailed into the room, his eyes scanning back and for the between Ryder and myself.

"Um we were going to take a drive and Caleb said Ry" His eyes trailing to the floor, "over there, um knew a good place."

"Yea, I do." Ryder is now coughing out of awkwardness in hopes that this whole situation was going to disappear.

"Well Mia is showering so you guys can get ready, we will leave in a few." Uncle Ash now looking at me directly. "Don't worry, I won't tell your dad." He winked at me before making his way out of the room.

"Oh God."

I threw my head back in annoyance, as Ryder chuckled slowly lifting himself from the floor. My eyes were closed my body still back against the mattress.

"As much as I wish to continue whatever we were doing, we can't."

I opened my eyes to look up at him, his necklace dangling over my face, a cheeky smile pulling at the edges of his lips.

"Says who?"

"Says the inhaler sitting on the side of your bed. It's one thing to have asthma, it's another to have water in your lungs."