18

*this chapter picks up from Ella being unconscious in the bath up until her nightmare all from Ryder's POV*

Ryder-

No one is asleep.

We all just got off the walky talkies that I think we all forgot about until we heard Mia's voice break through.

As far as I know everyone either just finished getting reamed by their parents or their parents took a break and were coming back for more which seemed to be what Uncle Cal was doing.

I was worried about Ella. She always got in the least amount of trouble, she was always the voice of reason, she cared about everyone's well being. So today was practically a first for her.

I can hear my father coming up the stairs. He was now in an argument with my mother. Whenever I got in trouble it usually ended with them getting in a rather heated argument.

"He is going to ruin his life!"

"God Luke can you shut up! He didn't know where they were going!"

I can hear my mother defending me as if I was some saint. But she was the only person believing our story, well it wasn't a story it was the truth.

It suddenly grows quite in the hallway, his phone ringing which cut off their argument.  I was sure my father was going to storm in any second which he did, but he had tears in his eyes.

"Get up, we have to go now."

I can hear my mother running down the stairs, yelling for us to hurry. I was looking at my father as if he grew two heads.

"It's Ella."

That's all I needed to hear.

I brushed past him as if he wasn't there at all. Sprinting down the stairs, falling down each one. I am now running out to the car which my mother has already started, my father following in suit.

As soon as each door was shut safely my mother slammed her foot on the gas, sending us all flying backward on our way to Uncle Cals house.

"What's wrong with her?" My voice was shaky, I cared about her an extreme amount, more than anyone would ever know.

"Uncle Ash called, Cal called him first, she's unconscious."

With that my mother whipped into the driveway of the Hood residence, the car barely stopped moving before I leaped out. Each of us running too the door, followed by the sound of tries skidding and the voices of my other Aunts and Uncles entering the air.

"Ella!" It sounded like a choir of voices as each person yelled her name in unison.

I was the first one to the stair case, sprinting up the stairs, praying she was awake.

I could hear Uncle Ash and Cal speaking and it sounded as if he was speaking to her. I've never moved so fast in my life. It wouldn't have mattered if this happened a year ago or a year from now, my love for her has never changed.

We all bursted through the door, all of us in a line, stepping in the wet carpet that was leaking out into the hallway, all of our attention is turned to the bathroom.

My mother is holding me now, I can feel my body go weak as I see a pale Ella, laying completely soaked on her bathroom floor, lips a pale blue, shaking and sobbing into her fathers arms.