13

Ella -

"Ryder?" Confusion washing over my face. What the fuck.

"Huh?" He was confused as well.

His body was now being raised up off my bed but still laying flat, almost like a push-up position.

Duke now realized who it was, attempting to jump onto my bed in order to give/get love from him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I didn't mean for it to come out as rude as it did but when you come on to someone sleeping in your bed it's normal to be startled.

He is now looking at me, his eyes are open but tired looking. He is running both of his eyes now, starting to turn around to lay on his back.

"Your dad let me in. He said he thought you would be back soon." He was still confused but his eyes were wide opening looking directly at me.

"Oh shit." Ryder now finally realizing where he is.

"He let you in." I started to state. "So you slept in my bed." Now ending in a more puzzled tone.

He looks almost sad, staring at me.

"I'm sorry. I-i"

He was stammering for an explanation, but I didn't expect to be home at almost 11 either.

I was now slowly walking towards him, unknowing what exactly what I was doing.

His smile now growing as I slowly moved towards him, stretching his arms and slowly scooting across the bed to make room for me.

I picked up the flowers that were still laying on the bed where I normally do, placing them onto my nightstand. Slowly lifting myself into my bed laying down next to him.

I was on my back but quickly made the switch to be facing him, both of us now on our sides.

"Let's try this again." He said with a stupid smirk wiped on his face.

"Hey baby." He chuckled out as he used his free hand to grab my lower back pulling me closer to him.

My left leg was now placed in between his own, my right hand under my head and my left playing with his necklace that was laying on my sheets.

His hand on the lower back was running up and down my spine, sending shivers into my body, with his other hand placed just like my right under his pillow to prop him up a bit.

"Hey." I didn't have a pet name for him, again mainly because I hate them but when he called me baby something just felt different so matter how much the name disgusted me when it wasn't coming from his mouth.

"Now Ryder, are you going to tell me what your doing here?"

"Well, after you left I went home and talked to Caleb, realized I did act like a jerk, kinda, so I waited until I thought you would be back and came here."

I nodded, as he just stopped as if that was the full story.

I picked up my hand fiddling with his necklace making the motion for him to continue not even looking at him but rather his necklace.

"He was leaving and said I can wait here. You never answered my texts and when I texted him if I should leave he said I was fine as long as I wasn't doing anything illegal." He chuckles, "Then got sleepy on the couch and was going to leave a note on your bed with the flowers but fell asleep instead."

Now knowing the full story, I move my head slightly so my eyes met his own.

His free hand was now playing with a loose curl, spinning to around his fingers before placing it behind me ear.