Plan (22) ✔️

Song: Roslyn
By: St. Vincent & Bon Iver
_____________

We were all sitting around the dinning room table, Nicole and Micheal prepared the most delicious dinner.

"This is great, Nikki." Cj complimented.
She nodded as she took a sip of her red wine.

"Should we begin to discuss the attack plan for tomorrow night?" Micheal asked.

Josh nodded before speaking up,
"Listen closely. We all have important jobs.
Nicole and Jo, you'll both stay here, you'll be working in the tech lab. We need you guys to hack the security cameras, power, and their security locks on their computers. Once the cameras are down and the power is out, Cj, myself and Micheals Men will go in first.
We will kill anybody we see, head to their data rooms, by that time, the locks and security codes should already be down. Then, Cj and I will steal and delete everything from there database while Micheals men stand by and guard.

One we're in the data room, Luca, Micheal, Cassandra, and Luca's team will go into the base next.
You guys will kill anybody you see. No one is left alive. Your main objective is to find Seth and Alana. Shoot them, do whatever but you can not kill them yet. You need to detain them, and take them back here. We need information out of them. Do you all understand?" Josh finished.

Everyone looked around at each other and nodded.
"Everyone also needs to be fully prepared with weapons and vests. I want Cass, close to Luca and or Micheal the entire time. She's not experienced enough."

I just rolled my eyes and took a sip of my wine.
Micheal and Luca nodded at each other, then at me.
"The attack will take place tomorrow night at midnight. yes?"

Everyone nodded again.
"Now that we're done here...Nikki, can you please show Jo the tech room and get her ready for tomorrow?" Cj asked.

"Yeah of course! Come." Nicole stood up and motioned for Josie to follow.

Once they were gone, Josh continued, "Now, Luca you should take Cass to train, it's important to be fully prepared and she hasn't done much since the accident."

"I'm sitting right here, you can address me." I said, rolling my eyes before downing the rest of my red wine.

"Right." Josh sat back in his chair and the room fell quite.

"We should be going if we want to get some training in." Luca stated to no one in particular, all though I knew he meant me.
I nodded and stood up, fixing my skirt.

"We're gonna stay a bit longer." Cj nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Micheal. Tell Nikki I said bye or else she'll throw a fit." He chuckled.

"Will do." Micheal laughed, sipping his burben.

Luca followed me out of the house, as I walked several feet in front of him.
"Give me the keys." I said, in a demanding tone.

"You're not driving my fucking car."
Luca replied, stopping in front of me.

I held my hand out in front of him, waiting for him to drop the keys in my palm.

"Now. Keys."

He stared at me for a minute before finally giving in, pulling the keys out of his pocket, he placed it in the palm of my hand.

A huge smile grew across my lips, I was surprised he actually gave in.

"I love you!" I laughed, running towards the car.