All In The Past (2) ✔️

Song: Apocalypse
By: Cigarettes After Sex
___________________

{ Cassandra PoV }

I wake to a crashing sound. I'm in an unfamiliar bed. It's still dark outside and I notice that I'm not in my own clothes. The memory's of hours before come rushing back and I'm immediately hit with a massive headache.

Millions of questions run through my head.

"Luca? Hello?" I call out as I adventure into the living room.

"Shit Cass! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

There he is. Standing in the kitchen sweeping up broken glass. "What'd you break?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "Coffee cup." He replies, putting away the broom.

He then leans over and rests his elbows on the marble table top.

I walk towards him and take a seat in one of the high chairs, across the table from him.

"How'd I get out of my dress? Did you change me?"

He hesitantly chuckles and smiles before answering. He has the cutest smile, I think to myself.

"After you passed out I took you to bed. About a half hour later I heard noises coming from the bedroom. You vomited all over your dress, so I gave you one of my t-shirts. I had no choice."

I was frozen. Embarrassment was spread across my face, evident. "T-thank you." I stuttered.

"You seem sober." He said smiling.

"Yeah, but um.. do you have any Advil?"

"Yes." he said, turning around and opening a small cabinet. He took out a white medicine bottle then handed me two red tablets. "Thanks."

He just nodded, then stared at me with his gorgeous emerald green eyes.

A short silence overtook us, I had a sudden feeling if awkwardness, as I've only just met this guy and i'm standing in his kitchen in the middle of the night.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just think that you're really pretty, Cassandra."

My cheeks flushed ruby red at his complement. "I know we'd only just met but, i'd love if we could get to know each other?"

He asked while walking towards the balcony doors. I, of course, followed him. It wasn't until we were outside that I noticed he was shirtless, and I, pant- less. And holy fuck was this man fit. His amazing six-pack was perfectly sculpted and toned. His muscles and veins were very visible across his arms and hands. I also studied his tattoos. They were beautiful. I wonder what they all meant.

"You're drooling." Luca joked, pulling out a cigarette.

I was still embarrassed at the fact that he caught me admiring him.

"Want one?" he asked, with one cigarette in his mouth and another in his hand.

"Sure. I'm actually trying to quit, but one won't hurt." I shrugged.

But unexpectedly he took the one he offered away. "Hey!"I pouted. "I wanted that!"

"No." he said bluntly. "It's not good for you." he said as he lit the one in his mouth.

"Hypocrite." I mumbled under my breath.

"Cass, I'm trying to quit. Okay?" he said, giving me a sincere look. I just nodded in response.

"What do you think about my offer?" he asked, turning towards me.
"What offer?" I questioned.
"About getting to know each other more."
I went quite and faced forward, admiring all the lit up buildings.
Luca put out his cigarette soon after and faced the buildings too.