Good Boy (20) ✔️

Song: Heaven
By: Julia Michaels
____________________

Josh, Cj, Josephine, Luca and I are all on Luca's private plane.
It's amazing, considering the circumstances.
It's around 7am and we've just left for Italy.

Jo was asleep next to Cj, while Cj and Josh worked on their laptops.

I stayed next to Luca, watching him switch between looking at files and typing on his laptop.
He insisted I get some rest but I just couldn't. Not with all the thoughts running through my mind.

I couldn't shut it off, more questions, thoughts, or scenarios constantly played back to back.
I wanted to talk to Luca, tell him everything just to relieve myself of it all, but I knew he was busy.

He's been getting a hold of Micheal, Micheal and more of his trusted Mafia members will be joining us on the attack. Micheal wanted Seth dead just as much as we did.
Josh has been mainly planning the attack, he said he'll be giving the plans and directions as soon as we arrive.
As far as I know the attack will be tomorrow.

"How are you holding up?" Luca asked, closing his laptop and moving his right hand to my thigh.

I just shrugged, not wanting to worry him.
He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.
"I'll be right back." I whispered, standing up and walking into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

For a plane, it was a large sized bathroom.
I sat on the small counter and immediately dropped my head into my hands.

A moment later a quiet knock sounded at the door.
"It's Luke," Luca said from the other side of the door.
I laughed out loud, did he just call himself 'Luke'.

I reached over and unlocked the door, Luca walked in, closing the door and turning the lock.

"Here, you need to take these."
He sat 3 pill bottles down, along with a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I sighed.
He watched closely as I took my meds, "What's wrong?"
He stood between legs, moving loose strands of my hair behind my ears.

"I'm fine," He tilted his head at me, "really, i'm fine. Trust me." I said, giving him a smile.

"You know that i'm so proud of you? hmm, I really am. You've been working so hard, between training, and your health...i'm just proud." He finished, placing his hands on my waist.

My cheeks were a shade of red, Luca was the only person to ever tell me that he's proud of me.
It made me smile and get all flustered, "You're too nice to be a killer." I joked.

"Yes.." He chuckled, "Well you're my most prized possession." He placed a quick kiss on my lips before pulling away again.

His lips felt perfect against mine, like two puzzles pieces being put together.

" 'Possession'.. isn't that a bit rapacious." I smirked.

"Ugh" Luca groaned, throwing his head back in a joking manner, "I love when you talk smart."

"Yeah? What about this? do you like when I do this?"
I asked in an enticing tone as I ran my hand over his, now hardening, dick.

Luca let out a groan, his grip on my waist tightened, "Mmhm."

I began to unbuckle his belt and zip down his pants.

"Are you sure?" His gaze met mine, I could tell how turned on he was.

"Be a good boy and let me pleasure you." I smirked.

He looked taken aback, but i'm in charge this time.

I jumped down from the counter and pushed Luca against the wall, getting down on my knees, I pulled his black jeans off, god, was his bulge visible through his boxers.

I pulled down his boxers and took his dick in my hand, I began to stroke him back a forth very slowly, he let a groan, "shh, don't want them to hear, do you?" I asked sarcastically.

I began to tease his tip with my tongue, his breath hitched, I took him in my mouth, his tip hitting the back of my throat, he moaned out just before I stood up, facing him,
I got very close to him and whispered into his ear, "Punishment for trying to hide things from me.." I kissed his neck, turned and left.
I hope he enjoys his blue balls.

About 10 minutes Luca returned to his seat, he pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arm around my waist tightly, "You better watch yourself." He hissed into my ear.

"Yeah? Or what?" I whispered innocently.

"Or i'll lay you across my knee and spank you while everyone watch's, I know just the thought of it makes you throb....that's what sluts like you crave."
His warm breath on my neck made be shiver, I pressed my thighs together causing a chuckle to come from Luca's lips, God damn he was right...just thinking of it turned me on.
_______________________

WORD COUNT: 826