Touch Me (6) ✔️

Song: Do I Wanna Know
By: Arctic Monkeys
_____________________
****Includes Sexual Content****
_____________

My mouth hung open at his offer.
"It'll be quicker, but it's up to you." he said walking away and towards the bathroom.

'C'mom Cass don't be a pussy, it's just a Shower....with a really sexy looking greek god.'

"Fuck it." I whispered to myself.
"I'm coming!" I yelled as I made my way over to the bathroom.

"well, well, hello." Luca said in a sarcastic tone as he took off his grey sweat pants, leaving him in just his grey Calvin Klein boxers.

He came closer to me and shut the bathroom door before pinning me against the door, his hands on my hips.
"If i'm making you uncomfortable you say something, yes?" he asked, his minty breath hitting my neck.

"Yes." I nodded.
"Good."

He leaned away from me and started to lift up the bottom of my white T-shirt.
"May I?"

I nodded. He began to remove my shirt, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

I realized I had no bra on, since I didn't wear one with my dress.

My tits weren't easy to miss, I was a DD.
He probably could see them through the T-shirt the whole time.
I wasn't too skinny but my tits were too big for my body, as I stood at 5 foot 2.

I quickly moved my hands to cover them before Luca could look down again.
"Amor...you don't need to cover up. I don't judge. You're gorgeous."

"How can you say that?" I asked, looking down.
He tilted his head to the side as if he was confused.

"I'm too short, and my thighs are too fat, my legs too small, my lips too big, my hips too wide, my ass too flat, honestly, I could go on."
I ranted.

"Cassandra. Look at me." He said in a stern voice as he tilted my head up to meet his gaze.
"You're gorgeous, from head to toe. I look at you and see zero imperfections. You're perfect. And if I have to remind you everyday for you to believe me...I will."

He finished as he started to caress my cheek.
A shade of red spread across my face as he did so.
A smirk slowly appeared on his face.
Luca turned around and dropped his boxers before entering the large shower.
"Coming?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered.
I quickly took off my grey shorts and black lace underwear then followed behind him.

Luca turned around so that he was facing my back.
He placed his hands on my shoulders and began to massage them. I leaned my head back on his chest as his hands adventured lower.

He traced patterns on my stomach, making me shiver and causing my nipples to harden.
He noticed and let out a chuckle.

"Are you okay?" his hot breath blowing into my ear.
"Mmhm."

"Can I?" he whispered, as his hands were just about to reach my tits.
"yes, please" I breathed out.

His large hands cupped my breasts softly, causing me to bite my bottom lip.