When siblings fight: part 2

3rd person POV:

Though their little brother won the obstacle course with his surprising development of being able to use a percentage of his arcana abilities, the older siblings still had to complete the course.

It was now a competition between them.

Pushing onward with everything they got, Dianna and Charles tried to outdo one another.

When they cross the finish line, they tied.

Dianna: What!? No! I demand a rematch!

Charles: Agreed. I refuse to let the misconception that we're equal, stand.

Joker:(speaker) The next round is a deathmatch where the winner will be decided since it's a deathmatch.

Belle: I prepared so many games for nothing...

Morana:(speaker) The ruby overlord has 3 points, while the older siblings are tied with 2 points.

Morana:(speaker) Heirs to the throne, go to your locker rooms to rest and prepare.

Yn: Come on, stop arguing and prepare for the last round.

The three siblings then separated to go and prepare for the last contest which made Joker curse his luck.

Yn:(sigh)...

Arriving with his entourage in his locker room, Yn thought about the final battle.

Joker: Alright...

Joker who was on the phone with the other right hands hangs up and starts to explain how the final "deathmatch" will go.

Joker: The deathmatch is going to be combined with another round.

Joker: Going in the match, you'll get all of your cards, along with a minor arcana by your side.

Yn:?

Joker: Crow?

Crow: Very well, I'll be right back.

Crow the major arcana of judgment then left to retrieve a minor arcana.

Joker: The way to win is simple. Knock out your siblings, and you win three points.

Joker: Knock out or kill one of the lesser arcana, you get an extra point.

Joker: Kill your siblings, and you automatically win.

Yn: I'm not going to kill them.

Crow: That does not mean they won't kill each other.

Crow returns with his protege, Raven.

Crow: My lord, this is Raven. She'll aid you in the deathmatch.

Raven:(bows) It's an honor.

Yn: Uhh... At ease, Arcana.