Familial truth

3rd person POV:

(Yn's bedroom)

Waking up early on a Saturday morning in his bed after passing out Friday, Yn was incredibly confused

Yn: Uhh... I'm in bed... How did I get in bed?

Looking around, he found his phone near him on the table beside his bed. Grabbing it, he was able to confirm it was Saturday whilst ignoring the missed calls he had received from Scottie.

Yn: Saturday? Either what happened yesterday was real...or I'm forgetting things.

Yn: Please be the ladder...

From his room, he could hear some rustling in the kitchen and smell something nice being cooked up.

Yn:(mind) Mom? Thaught she left for a month.

Getting up, Yn made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

Yn: Mom? Is that-?

Yn:!?

Entering the kitchen he found Joker, wearing an apron over his normal crimson garments as he stirred a pot of curry.

Joker: Hm? Oh, my lord, you have awoken. Please, take a seat, I'm just about done with my famous curry.

Yn: So what happened yesterday...was real...?

Joker: Yes it was.

Taking a seat, Joker began explaining what happened after the young prince fought that Arcana.

Joker: After the lesser Arcana's defeat, you passed out from exhaustion from using the Ruby Crown.

Joker: So I brought you home to rest.

Yn: Wait, how did you know where I live?

Joker: It is my job to know.

With the curry finished, Joker poured some onto a plate and mixed it with rice, before giving it to Yn.

Yn: Th-thanks...

Joker:(bows) It was nothing, my lord.

Yn: Why are you calling me that?

Joker: Because that is what you are. My lord.

Yn:?

Joker: Right... You are lacking some knowledge. Well, allow me to enlighten you, my lord.

Joker: To grasp the full picture, we must start with the Arcana, in other words, me and that creature you faced.

Yn: Alright, go ahead.

Joker: Several hundred years ago, on the year 998. We, the Arcana, a race of beings with great power, came to this world after ours died.

Yn: So you're an alien?