And so the games begin

3rd person POV:

In the house of Yn Rex, the young prince's companions, Rose and Scottie, had made the place their lair to hang out for Yn himself has left his home to go train in the lost arcana city in secret.

Playing around in his bedroom, they found that, he had left his infamous hoodie home so it wouldn't get wrecked while training.

And the first thing they do with it is put it on and pretend to be Yn in the kitchen so they had snacks while entertaining themselves.

Scottie:(Yn impression) Hey Rose. You know ever since I became a prince with superpowers... My standards have just got up.

Scottie:(Yn impression) Remember when I had a crush on you? (Snooty laugh)

Scottie:(Yn impression) Anyway, I must be off. I have this super-important training to fight my siblings to get the throne, oh! But do free to fool around in my house.

Rose:(giggles)

Rose: Thank you for the permission.

Yn: Nice impression.

Scottie/Rose: GHAAAA!

The two girls jump at the sudden appearances of Yn who used his Chariot speed to come home for training.

Scottie: You... Fucking ass! You scared the crap out of me!

Yn: Sorry, should I have knocked on... You know... MY door?

Rose:(sigh)

Rose: What are you doing back so early? I thought you had to train?

Yn: I still am... Just taking a quick break to get a glass of water.

Grabbing a cup, he fills it with water and chugs the whole thing.

Yn: Ah~

Yn:... Scottie.

Scottie: What?

Yn: I will make you pay for the dry cleaning if you get my hoodie dirty.

Scottie: Ha, ha, very funny.

Yn: I'm serious.

Yn: And if you're planning to hang about in place, mind getting me some sports drinks as rent?

Yn: Okay? Thank you.

(Whooosh)

He speeds off back to his training.

Scottie: We got to pay rent?

Rose: A sports drink is really a steal for this place.

Scottie:... I'll let you pay for it today.

(Opening theme)

(Six months later...)

A few months of lonesome, painstaking work to organize the event, and Belle was done.

Buying a football stadium, Belle filled the seats with several hundred arcana, in their human disguise. They then sat and waited for the event to decide their next ruler.

(The arena for the throne)