A fool's training: part 2

3rd person POV:

Joker and Yn made their way to the rough location of the lesser Arcan via bus.

Joker:...

Yn:(stares out the window)

Joker: I never realized how great a private vehicle was till now.

Yn: Being on a budget sucks.

Joker: Indeed.

Arriving at their stop, the two find themselves at a factory area. Specifically, an abandoned factory after some searching around.

Joker: I believe this is where the Arcana is hiding.

Yn: Hey, how's that sensing thing work? Is it like you smell them...or...?

Joker: Our powers have a unique signature. Like the difference between kinetic and potential energy.

Joker: Or like digital signals and analog signals. I can "feel" the signal of my kind of power, like a radar.

Yn: Interesting.

Joker: But let us focus on the arcana.

Yn: Right, we have to fight it.

Joker: Or recruit it.

Yn: Recruit?

Joker: The more allies the better, my lord.

Yn: You have point.

Joker: Let's go.

Entering the abandoned factory, they began wandering around in search of the Arcana.

Yn: Why does it feel like I'm in a horror movie?

Joker: Be fearless my lord.

Yn: Not scared, just feel like I'm in a horror flick. Big difference.

(Clang)

Yn:!?

Hearing the sound of metal falling, Yn turns around to see nothing.

Yn: Wanna bet something's hiding behind us?

Joker: You would win, but what's hiding is not what we are currently interested in. They are.

Yn: Who's they?

Arcana: That would be me.

Turning back around, Yn saw a lesser arcana, with female features and voice.

(Lesser Arcana: Level 4)

Yn:... Question, is she wearing clothes, or is that just how she looks?

Joker: It's a mix of both. Her clothes are made of her.

Yn: Huh...

Arcana: You're the bastard...

Joker: You shall refer to him as "my prince", "my lord" or "my Overlord". Insults will not be tolerated.