Talk and discussion

3rd person POV;

On a full moon on top of a roof, the three right hands of the heirs, Belle, Morana, and Joker, were to meet.

Belle, the right hand of the Emerald Queen, and Morana, the right hand of the Sapphire King, were seemingly the firsts to arrive on said roof, simultaneously.

Belle: Is Joker not here yet?

Morana: Wouldn't be the first time he was late.

Joker: On the contrary.

The two arcana turned to see the right hand of the Ruby Overlord, laying on the edge of the roof.

Joker: I'm always on time, but I present myself as fashionably late.

Morana: You do? We've always thought you present yourself as just late.

Belle: I personally thought you simply don't understand the concept of time and just show up whenever.

Joker:(chuckles)

Joker: If that's the case, then it seems I'm still a mystery that either of you has yet to solve.

Joker: But enough chit chat...

He sits up and crosses his legs.

Joker: We have a three-way tie between three heirs.

Joker: Are there any arcana who wish to switch sides?

Belle/Morana:....

Joker: Then let us begin the discussion of how will the trial of the throne take place.

Morana: I reckon we should actually start with when the trial should take place.

Morana: One of the heirs is still a minor.

Joker: Yes... Personally, I'd like to wait until he's at least 18 years of age.

Joker: But I know that you two are wise enough to realize if my lord is given that much time to train, then your heirs don't stand a good chance against him.

Belle: You do have a right to protest for us to wait.

Joker:... This has dragged on long enough. I've discussed it with my lord, and he does not wish to wait that long.

Joker: So how is 6 months of training before we begin the trial of the throne?

Joker: That should be ample time for all 3 parties to get into shape.

Morana: No quarrels there.

Belle: That should do.

Belle: But where should we hold the event?

Joker: We're all here, so why not in the US?

Belle: That is fine and all, but where?

Morana: We can simply buy one of those football stadiums.

Belle: Those are quite large though...

Joker: Perfect to fit many types of games. As a bonus, the lesser arcana have room to come watch.

Belle: Still... Aren't they open-roofed?

Morana: What of it? Rain won't change anything.

Belle: Seems I'm outvoted. Very well.

Joker: Moving on... Should the events building up to the final battle be random, or selected?

Morana: No point in changing things, keep it random.

Belle: I second that.

Joker: It works for my lord either way.

Morana: That's basically the event planned out, in general. So are we done here?