Chapter 25

𝔸 𝔽𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
Bucky and I had a lovely wedding and have been married for a few years now. Unfortunately, both of my parents passed before the wedding so, similar to the proposal, both of my brothers walked me down the aisle for our handfasting ceremony. We held the wedding in Asgard with my friends from Midgard sitting in the front row if they weren't already standing by our sides and the people of Asgard behind them.

Bucky and I took some advice from a friend of Nat's named Clint and got a home out in the woods. We had just each other.

I awoke and smelled the lovely smell of waffles. Bucky must've made me breakfast.

"Good morning my love." I said in a sing-song voice as I hugged him.

He kissed me. "Good morning Mrs. Barnes." He laughed. "You know I still can't get over the fact that you are my wife." He handed me a plate with some waffles.

"Why thank you my husband" I kissed him. "I'm going to go sit outside on the porch if you'd like to join me. I have some important news I wish to share with you."

"I'd love to." He smiled.

I sat down on our bench and gazed off into the distance admiring the life we had. I heard the front door open and just as I looked over to see my husband there was a bright light and that whole life I loved was gone.

https://discord.gg/jMwMdYqKu4