Bunny Bakugou (Kirishima/Bakugou)

Start from the beginning

"Woah, you're a ra-" "I swear to God if you say rabbit, I'll kill you. I know that's what it is. It's stupid and it'll wear off soon." Kirishima stares at Bakugo before moving towards the bed. He plops down next to Bakugo and says, "I like it, it suits you." He smiles widely as he speaks.

Bakugo blushes and tackles Kirishima to the bed. They soon stop moving and cuddle up. Kirishima soon hears soft snores coming from Bakugo. He smiles and snuggles in closer.

Kirishima starts thinking about it and softly reaches towards Bakugo's new ears. His fingers run over the soft fluff, feeling the warmth. His ear twitches causing Kirishima to halt his motions.

Once he's sure Bakugo's still asleep, he continues to pet his ears. "Soft bunny..." He whispers as he kisses Bakugo's forehead.

Slowly but surely, Kirishima found himself falling asleep beside Bakugo.

-

Waking up to the soft snores of Kirishima, Bakugo lifts his head from Kirishima's chest and smiles.

He loved waking up next to Kirishima, especially when that meant that he could stare at him until he eventually woke up. It was weird, yes, but Bakugo found himself not caring. Kirishima was his boyfriend so why would it matter?

Bakugo snaps out of his thoughts as a groan from Kirishima leaves him.

"...Suki.." Kirishima muttered under his breath causing Bakugou to blush.

Bakugo knew when Kirishima muttered his name like that, he was having a wet dream about him. The raging boner on his thigh was a dead give away.

Bakugo watched his sleeping boyfriend. Watching as his chest rose and fell while the small pants left his mouth. He watched as Kirishima twitched, another nickname falling from his mouth.

"Bu- Bunny... Don't s-stop.." Heat rose to Bakugo's face, his semi-hard cock twitched at Kirishima's words.

Bakugo raised his eyebrow as he eyed Kirishima's belt, a sinful idea appearing as he moved between Kirishima's legs. He softly undid Kirishima's belt and unbuttoned his school pants. Bakugo pulled Kirishima's pants and boxers down the best he could, the fabric bunching up on Kirishima's thighs. His member springing up in the process.

Bakugo looked back up at Kirishima's face, checking to see if he's still asleep. He watched Kirishima's sweet face, so relaxed and thankfully still asleep.

Bakugo took Kirishima's length in his hand, lazily pumping him a few times while he watched Kirishima's breath quicken again and his brows furrow slightly.

Bakugo licked his lips before going down on his boyfriend, wrapping his lips around his tip. He slowly bobbed his head, feeling the larger boy twitch beneath him. He could hear the boy's pants get louder, only egging him on to do more. Bakugo began to bob his head quicker, and even took Kirishima all the way, the tip hitting the back of his throat.

His actions caused Kirishima to buck his hips involuntarily, making Bakugo choke lightly on his cock.

The vibrations and low groan caused Kirishima to stir, a hand coming to the back of Bakugo's head. Bakugo's eyes shot up towards Kirishima, his movements never stopping.

Kirishima stared down at Bakugo, smirking. "Fuck baby" he raised to his elbows, a hand still in Bakugo's hair guiding him.

Before Bakugo can speed up, he's pulled off by his hair. Kirishima lets go once Bakugo's completely off of him. Bakugo looks him in the eye confused, "Wanna make you feel good too." Kirishima sat up fully and kissed Bakugo, his arms wrapping around his back.