Aizawa's Chokin (Yamada/Aizawa)

Warnings-
Pet names, dirty talk, porn watching, masterbation, anal fingering, anal sex, rough sex, shower sex

Prompt-
"You like that?"
"Oh fuck baby, just like that"
"You look so good like this"

Top! Yamada

Aizawa went about his business as usual. Teach class, take naps, and just be normal.

But recently, he's been more distracted- all because of one video.

He can't stop thinking about it.
-
He thinks back to it, nothing out of the ordinary. Scrolling through porn websites, trying to find something to get him off but nothing satisfying him.

Video after video, guy after guy until he stumbled upon it. The image was normal enough, average doggy style position. He got himself more comfortable and clicked play. The video started and the cheesy porn intro made him cringe.

He skipped forward to spare himself and the next thing he heard was the moans. The top had his chest pressed against the others back, hand around his throat, squeezing so beautifully.

Aizawa already had his hand in his sweatpants, palming himself to the scene in front of him. It sparked something new, something he'd never felt before. As he heard the sounds escaping the bottom's throat and the speed picked up so did his movements. Aizawa let out a breathy moan as he heard the slap of skin on skin get faster and the moans got more strangled.

Aizawa panted as the knot in his stomach got tighter and tighter, the sounds and sight overwhelming him. He kept rhythm with the video, chasing the high until finally the knot broke and Aizawa's hips stuttered, cum soaking the inside of his boxers as he threw his head back. He kept the pace as he worked himself through his high and slowly started coming down. His chest heaving as he tried to regulate his breathing, pulling his hand out of his pants he laid limp.

After a few moments, Aizawa pushed himself off the bed to bathe, grimacing at the feeling of cum in his shorts.
-
It wouldn't leave him alone, since that night it's all he thinks about. He doesn't want to, he just does. It sparked something he wants to feel again.

So here he was, sitting in class staring at the desktop as the students worked.

Just thinking about it, he got painfully hard.

Aizawa shifted in his seat, trying to think about anything else.

He looked towards the door, seeing Hizashi in the window. He rolled his eyes and put a finger to his lips.

Hizashi nodded and came into the classroom. As expected, the class looked up to see who it was and Aizawa said, "get back to work."

He watched as Hizashi saunter over to his desk, trying to keep quiet. Hizashi put a stack of worksheets on his desk and leaned towards Aizawa.

"These are the new sheets, I made sure the curse words were gone." He whispered as he patted the stack.

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, "I knew it was a mistake to trust Kaminari and Sero for help."

Hizashi shrugged and spoke up, "They're kids, you know how it goes." Aizawa smirked and nodded his head.

They talked for a bit longer before the bell rang. Aizawa looked towards the class and said, "Hand in your papers, if you're not done then we'll finish it tomorrow." He held out his hand as he stood before the class, gently taking the papers handed to him.

Once all the papers were collected and all the students were gone, Aizawa started to clean up the classroom. Hizashi offered to help him and eventually, he gave in to end the blonds rambling.