"Did you have fun teasing me, little one?" He growls against my neck, making me clench in anticipation.

"Always." I gasp as his lips travel down my neck down to his mark. I moan his name when he kisses and sucks on it, making me weak in the knees. Chris knows my body better than I do, where to touch and kiss to make me a mindless moaning mess.

Before I completely melt, I twist away, earning a raised brow that I can't help but smirk at. I turn away, feeling his gaze burn across my back as I walk toward the steps. Knowing his eyes are on me I slowly peel off my shirt, carefully tossing it to the side where it won't catch on fire. A quick look over my shoulder shows Chris' hungry gaze is locked on me. I hold his gaze, unhooking my bra and flinging it where my shirt lays.

A deep rumble echoes off the tiles in warning. The primal sound sends my heart racing in excitement as I quickly slip my pants down and step into the warm, bubbly water. Instantly, my body starts to relax, releasing tension I didn't even know I had. I sink in and swim to the far side, locking eyes once more with Chris and grin.

"Care to join me, SIRE?" I tease.

He chuckles, shaking his head and peels off his shirt. I'm not sure if he did it in slow motion or my mind slowed the moment down to savour it, but the way his muscles ripple and flex steals all of my attention. His cocky grin tells me he knows exactly the effect he's having on me.

Ass!

With the utmost effort, I tear my gaze away, shifting my position to look out the expansive glass ceiling. The view is stunning, with trees and mountains barely visible but the sky so black it's inky blue with more stars than I've ever seen before. Diagonally across the skyscape is a more intense area I can only assume is the Milky Way, looking like the finest diamond dust.

The water ripples as Chris slips in not far from me and settles onto the seat after adjusting the bubbles down low. "Incredible view," he says, his voice deep and seductive.

"It is," I murmur, turning to him, but his eyes are locked on me, ignoring the sky. Instantly, I feel my cheeks heat further. "Someone's smooth tonight..."

"Nothing but the truth baby," he replies with a dazzling smile as he pulls me onto his lap. "How'd I get so lucky?" His eyes sparkle golden flames in the low light as they swim with love.

"You and me both." I smile, stretching up and brushing my lips against his.

Chris seizes the opportunity, wraps his arms around me, and crashes his lips down on mine. The hunger and urgency flowing through the bond is impossible to ignore and douses my fire in gasoline. He slips a hand up my back to cup the back of my head and deepen the kiss further.

Twisting in his grip to straddle his lap, my hands roam across his broad, muscular chest before settling on his shoulders. My sensitive breasts rub against him, earning a low growl of approval as he pulls me closer and moves his lips to my neck. I groan, tossing my head back and exposing my throat to his expert attention.

"Do you have any idea," he whispers hoarsely between kisses. "How hard it has been to keep my hands off of you?" His hands are anything but contained now as they roam my body, leaving me a moaning mess.

"You didn't have to let me sleep last ni-" I gasp as he lightly pinches my nipple between his fingers.

"Your health and well being are my number one priority baby," he says in a way to leave no room for protest. "If you need rest, you'll have it."

"And if I need you?" I whisper, looking deep into his golden-green eyes and slipping my hand to caress the side of his neck.

"Then you'll have me," he replies without hesitation. His love flooding back through the bond is almost overwhelming. There are no games, or false words between us, just him and I laid bare for each other.