The younger sister said in her heart that the older brother was fierce at first, but the tone behind him was clearly super gentle.

"Okay, don't yell at dinner." Wang Zitong patted the back of his sister's hand lightly.

After the main course was served, the fruits and desserts were served, and several people ate and chatted comfortably.

While chatting, Wang Zitong said without a trace: "By the way, I haven't heard Ran Ran say, how old is the admiral this year?"

Luo Ran put the watermelon slices into his mouth and said, "Two years older than me."

"Oh...that's not too small, do you have an object?"

Luo Ran said: "No, he has a special character, it is not easy to find."

Wang Zitong paused and said, "Then a warlord leader like him, generally speaking, should be focused on the battlefield and the empire. Shouldn't he treat his partner so seriously?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen the general talk about it." Luo Ran chatted: "I haven't seen anyone he cares about."

Wang Zitong and Luocheng looked at each other.

Luo Ran smiled and said: "If you are interested in the general, you can watch the official media and his interview. His information has been picked up by the media."

Wang Zitong just nodded with a smile.

...

After several people went home after eating, Luo Ran's nest received a report from the military when he was paddling a terminal in the bed.

The result of the review by the person who followed him before came out.

This report really surprised Luo Ran, because as soon as his identity was verified, it was discovered that the man was a messenger in the research institute. But just a foreman, how can he have such a good skill?

After investigation, the man was actually inserted in last year and replaced a foreman with an injured foot, but the foreman's injury was not simple.

The man was also frank, and his master asked him to follow Luo Ran and follow the development of the DNA in Lucas's nails at the Institute to grasp the clues to the one-night stand object.

Luo Ran continued to look down, but the most critical information was missing.

The man didn't know who his owner was. The terminal they had been using for contact, the IP was also hidden.

Someone deliberately inserted eyeliner into the institute. It turns out that he is not an ordinary person. After all, the institute's security system is very, very rigorous.

But who is it?

Luo Ran frowned slightly.

Luo Ran said in his heart, fortunately, he hid his identity as the person that night.

Not only to save lives, but now there are other uses. After all, in addition to Lucas, the people behind are also looking for him.

Then they are dark, he is bright.

Luo Ran squinted slightly.

He wanted to see what purpose those people had.

"Knock..."

The knock on the door interrupted Luo Ran's thoughts.

"Please come in."

The door was gently pushed open, and Wang Zitong came in with a bowl of soup.