54

Luo Ran didn't know how long he slept.

It should be a long time.

But it was very comfortable. He originally felt a little cold, but suddenly fell into a warm embrace, which still carried the warm tobacco smell he was most familiar with, like lying on the ground, and dried bitter and mellow hay. .

...

"stand up!"

Luo Ran dumbly saw Lucas standing on the arena of the military department, looking at him fiercely, wearing a light navy blue combat uniform, neat and tidy, showing smooth muscle lines.

Is it a dream?

Luo Ran returned to five years ago.

This is the second year he has been a secretary for Lucas, and it is also the second year that Lucas has agreed to his request and taught him how to fight.

Luo Ran didn't even know how to kick, but under Lucas's inhuman training, he is now able to play.

I have to report to the medical department every day. After the training, I either got cramps or got injured there. There was almost no good thing on my body.

Luo Ran stood on the ground and stood up swayingly. He felt his body pounce on himself and hit Lucas with his fist.

"bump!"

Lucas grabbed Luo Ran's fist easily, and hit Luo Ran's waist with the other hand.

Luo Ran fell to the ground, clutching his stomach and couldn't stand up for a while.

"Get up! Go on!" Lucas said coldly: "Are you capable of this?!"

"It's useless to look good during a fight, and it's useless to cry!" Lucas picked up Luo Ran's collar and raised his hand to punch Luo Ran in the face.

Luo Ran originally had no strength, but in his desperation he forced brute force, crossed his hands to stop Lucas's hand, and rushed at him desperately to strangle his neck.

"now it's right."

Lucas lifted his leg and kicked Luo Ran easily, watching Luo Ran who fell to the ground again and said: "Get up, you can't admit defeat, you have to cross if you have a hurdle."

He taught him to be confident, taught him to move forward, and taught him not to be afraid of anything.

...

"stand up!"

...

Luo Ran trembled all over, and slowly opened his eyes.

"Luo Ran...?"

Lucas originally held his hand to the side and closed his eyes to rest up. Seeing Luo Ran's eyes opened a gap, he immediately stepped forward and hugged people excitedly.

"...?" Luo Ran looked dazedly at Lucas's tough face, which was magnified countless times.

He felt a little stiff in his hands and feet, and he couldn't move much, and his mind was empty, as if he had experienced a catastrophe.

"Luo Ran, you bastard."

Lucas grabbed Luo Ran's wrist, his chest heaving violently.

Luo Ran slept for three whole days, and Lucas went crazy for a long time.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran, who was looking at him with bewildered eyes. Unsuspectingly, he couldn't help lowering his head and kissing the somewhat chapped lips.

"Well……?!"

Luo Ran's eyes widened. As soon as he woke up, he suddenly received such "treatment" before he was fully awake, which made him even more confused.