68

Lu Cheng quickly brought Shen Xiluo around the military headquarters quietly.

Wang Qiuyang stood still not far away, not letting anyone approach.

The medical equipment and drugs on the battleship were abundant, and Lucas didn't need any large-scale equipment, so Shen Xiluo just brought a small medical kit.

Luo Ran stood by the bed, looking down at Lucas.

The tall man is lying unconsciously now, just as usual.

If it hadn't been for others to say, he still couldn't see that Lucas was injured.

Luo Ran lowered his eyes and said: "What's the matter?"

Freeman, who had been following Lucas, whispered: "We...we didn't fight at all in the Southeast Star City, we didn't win or lose, the star bandits took the hostages and didn't plan to negotiate with us."

"That star bandit is taking hostages...?"

"Declare war, demonstrate."

Two days have passed, and Freeman gritted his teeth when he said it, "They directly... destroyed Te City with a meteor shower when we arrived."

Luo Ran was stunned.

Meteor shower is the ultimate weapon of Star Bandit, and it is generally not used.

——It is artillery.

It was so powerful that the sky was covered by artillery fire after launch, as if a meteor shower had fallen, enough to destroy a small city.

It's just that making such a weapon requires a terrible amount of money, material quantity and time.

Luo Ran also didn't expect Xingkou to be used here, this was not an important battle.

It turns out that this is not their only meteor shower.

Could it be... test power?

While testing the power, by the way, give Empire and Luobing a warning?

Luo Ran's palm was cold.

"The admiral was already halfway into a susceptible period, but when he went into battle, the lion was affected by the fire from a meteor shower. The lion and the admiral were fine, but the admiral's spirit had a problem..."

"The city of te was half destroyed by the bombing, and the hostages were left with only the wreckage and broken bones. This matter...has already affected everyone's mood and morale, so the admiral's fall must be kept secret. Wait for two days to fall over there. Formally return to the team, pretending that the general is back with the brigade."

Freeman spoke methodically, but his tone was still trembling.

As far as soldiers are concerned, even if they are strong-minded, but seeing hundreds of people blown up by gunfire in front of them, it is still...

Terrible, disgusting, angry, sad... more of helpless self-blame.

And Lucas, as a charge and a leading general, naturally saw it most clearly in the front.

This is the failure of a general and he failed to predict this disaster.

Luo Ran paused for a long time, and whispered: "Adjutant Freeman."

"Ok?"

"When was the last time a meteor shower appeared?"

Freeman said: "It's Operation Canyon, but also..."

Freeman was taken aback.

It was also the first battle of Alton's unfortunate battle.

"That...that..." Freeman looked at Lucas blankly.