74

Lucas looked at the bright headline and felt like he was about to split.

Grass, Luo Ran secretly read such a book!

He thought he was the only one watching the movie, didn't he expect it?

And the movies he watched are quite satisfactory, basically teaching alpha how to make omega comfortable and how to complete a perfect x love tutorial. Unexpectedly, there is a sky outside the sky, there are people outside the world, Luo Ran still likes this kind of curiosity? ? Not to mention that he and Luo Ran are still the protagonists?

Lucas felt even drier.

Gee...!

He knew that Luo Ran, this little **** greedy his body, really liked it too much!

Oh roar, I usually pretend to be cold!

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped and Lucas strode forward. So Luo Ran saw Lucas as soon as he opened the door, and was shocked.

"What happened to the Admiral?"

Lucas looked at the man in front of him.

It goes without saying that the facial features are exquisite, and the mole on the corner of the eye is the icing on the cake.

At this moment, Luo Ran was wearing a loose white bathrobe, her hair was not **** as usual, her long silver hair was casually placed on her shoulders, still carrying wet moisture and vapor.

Lucas directly pressed the man against the wall and kissed him, breathing hot.

"Come to satisfy you."

"...???"

Luo Ran was a little surprised, but his hand was pressed against the wall, and Lucas's kiss was also very rude.

Lorraine wrapped Lucas's neck, holding his head up to accept the sudden enthusiasm.

Kissing Lucas’s hand is restless, especially since Luo Ran is now wearing a bathrobe, it is very convenient to do what she wants to do.

Lucas put his hands on Luo Ran's chest, Luo Ran frowned slightly, and was forced to make a charming voice by Lucas' movements, but they were all kissed back.

"Admiral..." Luo Ran's legs were softened by the hot alpha pheromone. Lucas was moved at the moment, and the pheromone was more provocative than usual.

Two adults, an alpha and an omega, stay in a small home.

Too dangerous.

"Random." Lucas moved his lips slightly and asked in a low voice, "If I didn't have 38cm, would you be disappointed?"

"..."

what?

Luo Ran was stunned.

Lucas said: "I don't have four either."

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran turned red and asked cautiously: "You... saw it?"

"Ok."

"..."

"Admiral, I, I can really explain!"

Luo Ran understood now that Lucas had been caught in the film by him before.

And this is more ashamed than a film.

"No need to explain." Lucas said: "It's all Shen Xiluo's fault."

Lucas is very understanding.

Harm, it is normal for the little secretary to greet him with this fierce body, and he can understand it as an empathetic alpha.