44

After Luo Ran returned from the research institute, he plunged into official duties again, busy, and it was the weekend in a blink of an eye. He promised that Wang Zitong and Luocheng would go back.

It was quite late after Luo Ran returned home. Wang Zitong and Luocheng waited outside their door as usual.

"Ran Ran back." Wang Zitong pulled the person into the room, frowned and said, "Your complexion is a bit bad."

Luo Ran said: "It's been busy recently...it will be fine after a while."

Wang Zitong angrily said: "I don't think you are not busy anytime."

The younger brother and sister were already asleep at this time, and Wang Zitong took Luo Ran to sit at the dinner table and filled him with a bowl of hot soup.

"I saved dinner for you, can you still eat it?"

Luo Ran paused, did not dare to say that he did not eat dinner, just smiled and said, "I can eat it."

Wang Zitong heated up a meal for Luo Ran, and he knew that Luo Ran hadn't eaten food yet. After all, Luo Ran didn't eat a lot of food. After looking at Luo Cheng, both of them were a little dissatisfied.

"This..." Wang Zitong looked down and smiled: "Mum and Dad's terminals have received the push, have you matched the general?"

"..." Although she had been prepared, Luo Ran's face was still a little hot.

"It was an accident..." Luo Ran explained: "His Royal Highness Lilia was about to fall at that time. I accidentally stood up to help her."

"What about after that?" Wang Zitong smiled: "What do you plan to do after you and the Admiral test out such a result?"

"Nothing..." Luo Ran lowered his eyes and said: "We are just ordinary subordinates. He didn't want to fall in love, and I didn't think about him."

"really?"

Luo Ran nodded.

The surroundings were quiet after nightfall, and the dining room was lightly swaying orange.

Wang Zitong poured tea for himself and Luocheng, and sat with Luo Ran while drinking.

Seeing that Luo Ran had almost eaten, Wang Zitong said: "Ran Ran, Mom and Dad said straight, we don't want you to be with the general."

"Mom... it's too far." Luo Ran said helplessly: "We are really ordinary subordinates. If you know the general, you know that he hates these affections the most."

"It's hypothesis." Los Angeles also interjected: "It's hypothesis."

Wang Zitong said: "Have you ever thought about it? He is a soldier, an admiral who will give his life to the empire at any time. Although the empire is now entering the era of peace, there has never been peace for soldiers. We, the citizens of the empire, It feels peaceful, the more their soldiers pay."

Luo Ran paused and nodded temporarily.

Wang Zitong continued: "We know that the Lord will pay a lot for the empire, so people like him... won't have too much spare energy to pay for their partners. Even if he has extra energy, he doesn't have enough energy, do you understand? This is uncontrollable. Inevitably. Think about it, how long has the Admiral not been in the empire this year, but has been in the foreign war?"

Los Angeles also said: "Dad is not a civil servant of the empire, but he understands a little bit. You are now the secretary of the admiral. If one day... I mean assuming that the admiral really died for the country, you are so sad. Said, you will still be involved in the power struggle, but you can get out anyway. And if you become the admiral’s partner, you really can’t escape.”