93

Star bandits’ stronghold was in the mine. Not only they were there, but they also captured the residents of Chonghua City as hostages and locked them in the mine. As a result, the imperial army’s actions were restricted. For example, the imperial could not use artillery to go. You can't act rashly when blasting or blocking the mine. Star bandits can take hostages at any time.

The Imperial Army was divided into two groups, one was led by Luo Ran, and Wang Qiuyang and Freeman assisted in entering from the front, and the other was Lucas.

"The Imperial Army has attacked...!"

Star Kou's battleship also stopped in the cave, Fox Hunt frowned slightly looking at the red dots on the front and back of the screen.

It can be seen that the rear squad not only has a relatively small number of people, but also uses a hidden trail. If it were not for the whimsy and obsessiveness of the fox hunt, a detector was installed on the difficult trail behind, and it would not be found.

And in front is a more regular army, walking the main road of the mine.

Fox Hunt raised his eyebrows, touched his chin, and said, "Is this to...

Using the front army as a cover, surprise attacks from the rear.

The adjutant next to Fox Hunt also nodded and said fiercely: "Lucas loves this dirty trick!

The last time they had a meteor shower, they had suffered from this sound.

Fox Hunt's eyes dimmed and sneered.

Naturally, the same mistake cannot be made twice.

Fox hunting has almost never won against Lucas, and the star bandits can only take advantage of Lucas's leadership to complete the plunder and bombardment, but once they meet Lucas, there is no chance of winning.

Win Lucas once, almost become obsessive fox hunting.

And last time it was finally crushed by a meteor shower, it was overwhelmed by Lucas.

Fox hunting is always brooding.

The meteor shower, which was so precious and prepared for so long, only hit the empty iron sheet, but was killed by Lucas and suffered heavy losses.

Fox Hunt clenched his fists with both hands and said with a gloomy expression: "Ready to fight!"

Fox hunting boarded the battleship and led the star bandits to the rear.

...

coming.

Lucas was in the lion, holding the steering bar to observe the opponent's camp.

He was right, and as expected, the main force of Fox Hunt was coming here.

"emission!"

With Lucas' order, the entire elite team formed a circle.

boom--

Boom————

It is a kaleidoscope that is more fierce than last time, with more intense artillery fire and more.

It seems more suitable in this small enclosed space, where the other party cannot hide.

The stone wall was shaken constantly by the fighting between the two sides, a lot of rubble and dust fell, and a buzzing echo could be heard.

The entire mine was illuminated by artillery fire.

Lucas brought not many people, but they were all elite teams that had undergone day and night training and cooperation. They were able to quickly follow Lucas’ instructions to change positions, and constantly use the kaleidoscope to launch towards the star bandits, which made the star bandits impossible. near.