70

"I also want."

Lucas's voice was hoarse and low, and the heat he spit hit Luo Ran's earlobe, which made Luo Ran feel a little hot, and the pheromone made his brain more chaotic.

Although Luo Ran is an omega, he is also a man. Lucas has tough and handsome features, and his body is muscular. At this moment, he said to him with his upper body, then... Luo Ran couldn't resist it naturally.

Luo Ran was also held tightly in his arms by Lucas, with his head resting on Lucas's shoulders, and his voice was also a little hoarse because of his love.

"What...?"

Lucas didn't speak, just grabbed Luo Ran's wrist and put it on.

Luo Ran thought he was a bit curious, but what he thought at this time was...Although proud, it was not as exaggerated as 38 centimeters. After all, Chuye Luo Ran once suspected that he was going to die.

Lucas breathed quickly: "Will you? Hurry up."

...

Lucas was a long time ago, especially looking at Luo Ran and imagining Luo Ran's lush white hands, it was even longer. After it was over, Lucas's hair was almost dry.

"slowly."

Lucas pinched Luo Ran's chin and kissed Luo Ran's lips, exchanging breath.

The two hugged and kissed in the water for a while, and finally the hot spring timer in the bathroom interrupted with a beep. Luo Ran curled his head and said: "Admiral, let's get up and dry our bodies."

"Ok."

Luo Ran wiped her hair on the side, Lucas quickly washed the foam on her head and body.

After getting up from the bath, Luo Ran immediately went forward and put a towel on Lucas, followed by clothes.

Lucas lowered his head and looked at Luo Ran who buttoned him. He couldn't help but pinched Luo Ran's chin and kissed.

"Well……"

Luo Ran gently pushed Lucas away, laughing and crying: "Don't make trouble."

It's too clingy.

"I want to eat you." Lucas bit Luo Ran's ear and said: "You are so fragrant."

Once the door opened a small gap, it would open wider and wider, Luo Ran shrank all over, and some were not used to such intimacy.

After adjusting the collar to Lucas, Luo Ran turned around and wanted to retreat, but Lucas took it back with one hand just after he stepped forward.

Lucas grabbed Luo Ran's waist and grinned, "What to hide? I'm your boyfriend, you can't hide."

"Admiral you..." Luo Ran supported Lucas's chest and said helplessly: "No, I just have an appointment, and there are official documents to read."

"Have an appointment? With whom?" Lucas said to Luo Ran: "I want to go too."

"...Yu Han."

"..."

"Not for a blind date...!" Luo Ran held down Lucas's hand to pinch his waist, and said helplessly: "It's an official business, I want him to help me get some information about the financial information of the prince in Apollo."

"There are so many people in the Ministry of Finance, why must it be him!"

Luo Ran nodded on the tip of Lucas's nose and said: "Admiral, you are like a sticky spirit."

"..."

Lucas thought about what he had mistakenly thought that Luo Ran liked him before, and that Luo Ran was a clingy person.