67

After Luo Ran returned to the room, his heartbeat was still a bit fast.

Luo Ran said in his heart that if Lucas and him were ordinary lovers, he could talk frankly with Lucas about the small movie.

But getting along for too many years, has always been a serious subordinate relationship, suddenly want to change the mode, it feels quite... awkward.

Luo Ran was always ashamed to talk about these topics with his boss.

In this way... Does it seem that he is very conservative and boring?

Luo Ran frowned slightly.

But now going back and talking to Lucas a few more words, it seems even stranger.

Ah... Speaking of watching the small film, Luo Ran suddenly remembered that the notebook that Shen Xiluo had brought to Calm Duo before hadn't read it yet.

But Benzi is now at his home in the capital.

Luo Ran scratched his cheek.

He...have a look at home again?

After such a small episode, Luobing sent an emergency notice the next day.

——An ice mine in the southeast of Luobing was attacked by star bandits.

Not only the ice mine, the star bandits also invaded a nearby small town and took a hostage.

Like the usual plunder, there were more hostages this time.

I thought that Xingkou had lost unk, so he continued to attack the ice mine now.

Mu Yuan immediately assembled his army to go.

The southeast area happened to be where the Empire contacted Luobing, and the army of Luobing now belonged to Lucas, and Lucas planned to go with Mu Yuan.

"wait me back."

On the side of the battleship, Lucas opened his arms and smiled at Luo Ran: "Come here, give me a hug, give me some luck."

Luo Ran stepped forward and hugged Lucas.

"Three days, I will be back as soon as possible." Lucas whispered: "Good."

Luo Ran smiled lightly: "The general is not in a hurry, and the capital will be handed over to me."

"Ok."

This trip was dangerous. The lion hunter bought a lot of weapons and equipment in the capital, and the star bandits are now being suppressed continuously, holding a breath, and the small city has been invaded.

If Luo Ran wants to follow, Lucas will naturally have a way to protect him, but the capital is now unstable, and Siriel plans to take over the military.

Luo Ran consciously proposed to go back to the capital and go to where he is good at doing what he is good at.

Then Lucas and Mu Yuan boarded the battleship, and the battleship took off slowly, carrying countless aircraft and the army.

They drifted away, and finally disappeared on the horizon of the sky.

Luo Ran paused, and turned on his own battleship-back to the capital.

On this trip, he and Zhou Mingjing will return to the capital.

Inside the battleship, Zhou Mingjing saw Luo Ran sitting alone on the edge of the deck reviewing official documents, and sat opposite him.

"His Royal Highness." Luo Ran nodded.

Zhou Mingjing raised his leg and raised his eyebrows and said, "Is the admiral willing to let you go with me, is he determined?"