62

A few days later, Luo Ran took a leave of absence and Lucas, who had been on vacation, went to the largest restaurant in the empire.

It is rare for Lucas to dress more neatly today than before, at least not the usual casual clothes. If the clothes were always taken care of by Luo Ran, Lucas might even wear shabby, crumpled and badly matched clothes. .

Luo Ran didn't deliberately confuse him, as long as he dressed neatly, he would look good, naturally with an elegant temperament.

The two came to the designated box together.

A counter was set up at the door, and the machine detected the heat, prompting them to sign and register on the signature board.

After doing all of this, Luo Ran pushed the door and saw that most of the eyes in the court turned to him.

Luo Ran smiled and nodded, feeling at ease.

Lucas stood behind him, looking at him when he was expressionless, with a brutal and inaccessible fierceness.

The atmosphere was a bit subtle, and the rest of the people looked at Luo Ran, their expressions stiffened for a moment.

"Welcome, it's Luo Ran..." The monitor, a lively female beta, immediately stepped forward to say hello, and then after a meal, she smiled embarrassingly: "Ah, it's Secretary Luo now."

"This is Secretary Luo's...boyfriend?" The squad leader frowned slightly, how could this person look so familiar...

Besides, the Secretary-General of the Empire and the admiral’s CP are well-known throughout the country, and have not heard of a boyfriend?

It's no wonder that she didn't recognize that Lucas's image in front of the media is a dark military uniform.

Luo Ran paused, and Lucas, who was standing behind him, let out an "um".

Luo Ran did not refute.

Lucas told him before he came, he would pretend to be his boyfriend.

The two were seated.

The students of the same level from the two branch schools all came, some of which Luo Ran didn't know, some of them avoided him at first, and some of them bullied him back then.

Let alone how embarrassing the atmosphere is.

Of course it was others who were embarrassed, Luo Ran ate for himself.

Luo Ran looked gentle and leisurely eating, with exquisite features, and a swift ponytail was **** high with long silver hair.

At a glance, I distinguished it from the person next to me. It's like a nobleman who has strayed into a slum, with a heavy sense of violation.

The people in the other old class didn't dare to look at Luo Ran. In the end, it was the monitor of the new class who said with a smile: "How is Secretary Luo?"

"Not bad." Luo Ran nodded.

Many people at the dinner table recognized Lucas, too scared to speak, just feeling magical.

Actually eating with the Empire...

"Secretary Luo has become so different from before. It used to be so quiet." At this moment, a brown-haired girl with a double ponytail smiled and said.

She was Emily Rito, the sister of the Viscount family who had harassed Luo Ran.

Since Lucas learned of this, Lucas not only beat her brother Effie, but also retaliated fiercely.