CHAPTER 15- You're so gorgeous

Magsimula sa umpisa

If that is the case, why is this a big deal for Professor Rodriguez?

Pagdating namin sa Auditorium, Chinee, Stella and Gustav saved seats for us. Maganda ang napili nilang upuan dahil nasa gitna kami at kitang kita ang stage.

"Where have you been? Buti hindi pa nag sstart yung program." Seryosong sibat ni Chinee sa amin.

"We slept in but here we are, nakaabot naman kami." I winked at Chinee but she just punched my left arm.

Nasa left side ko kasi si Chinee while nasa right side ko si Samantha.

The program for the first half today is about the Rich History of Nottinghale University and how it prospers during the decades. Ipinakita na itinatatag ang University noong 1800s sa United Kingdom and over the years, they have decided to put branches in the Philippines, and Australia.

Hindi lang Philippine Students ang nandito, pati na rin ang Australian Students. It is surely an engagement activity and I am glad to be part of this because it doesn't matter where you came from, it is about the unity even though we came from different parts of the World.

The assigned speaker for today explained the expectations for the whole week and the other activities we are going to do and tackle like the team building that will happen tomorrow here in the campus, specifically in the University's open field. There will also be activities for Business Students like Apprentice, the Nottinghale University Edition.

I am very excited about the Apprentice activity because I am a huge fan of Apprentice Asia, a tv show, - it is about selecting a Project Manager from the group Entrepreneurs and whoever wins that, there is a price from the University and only one Entrepreneur is going to be a winner. In our case, since we are students, only one student can bring home the crown and they didn't tell us the reward yet. They will tell it on the third day once we start the activity.

There are different activities for each courses as well.

After the speaker's explanation, we have watched the Undergraduate students' performance so we won't get bored.

After that, the female host of the program went on the stage.

"Of course, it is not only the students who are able perform here on this stage."

That caught our attention, who will be performing next?

"Finally! After four years, the head of the Student Leaders for the Graduate School Program in the Philippines finally agreed to perform live on this stage. She earned her Master's and PhD Degrees here in United Kingdom. Ladies and Gentlemen, kindly all welcome the alumna of Nottinghale University of United Kingdom under the Graduate School Program, the Former Queen of Student Leaders and the Former Queen of Graduate School of Business, Magna Cum Laude Graduate, where her beauty and brains are still incomparable, it is no other than Doctor Eira Rodriguez!"

Nagulat ako dahil never ko pa siya nakitang mag perform nor seen her talents. It is also shocking to know her achievements here in this University. Kaya naman ay na-excite ako bigla siyang panoorin.

Dito pala siya nag-aral sa United Kingdom ng Master's Degree at PhD? What do you mean by Former Queen?

She's already a Doctor and she still wants us to call her Professor. Napaka humble niya.

"Did you know that she can perform on stage?" I asked Chinee beside me.

"Yes, apparently during our Undergrad years, she used to perform and sing on stage. She was also our Campus Queen." Chinee explained to me.