chapter 6

"Move, I'm going to sleep on the couch."
"No Jaden, I'm not moving away from the doors. Why does it even matter now? Would you not want him if he actually wasn't your blood son?"
He glared at me shaking his head.
"You do know that's called cheating. Even though we were in fight, we were married. And you hooked up with someone. And then twelve years after you tell me that my son maybe actually isn't my son?"
I gulped while he put his pillow on the floor and grabbed two blankets from closet, setting everything up on the floor.
"Fuck you Lexi. Tomorrow we're gonna do DNA test."
"Jaden don't do that. Kids would hate me."
"I don't fucking care. I wanna know if that is my son."
"Why are you laying on the floor now?"
"I'm not planning on sleeping in the same bed as you."
"Jaden."
I said trying to look sad, but failing and letting out a chuckle.
"So this is fun to you? You're so immature."
"Jaden, please look at me."
I straddled him after turning him on his back.
I need to stop this now, he's already too mad.
"Move away from me."
"Jaden please, look at me."
I said chuckling again, turning it into a laugh.
"Now not that just all of this happened, you come here and laugh in my face."
I took his point finger.
"This," I touched the place where my heart is, "Is yours. And this," I pointed down to my area, "Is also yours. Always was, always will. No one else saw it nor got it. I was just messing around with you. I'd never ever cheat on you, especially one night stand."
He looked at me, still mad.
"How can I trust you now?"
"Because we trust each other with our lives. Why did you even think Mikey isn't yours? He is younger copy of you."
He sighed shaking his head.
"I don't know, you looked like you were being serious."
"Never."
I kissed him, getting up from his lap.
"Get off of that floor."
He got up and I moved back his pillow on the bed and threw blankets in closet.
"Don't ever try to play games like this with me."
He cupped my jaw with one his hand and roughly smashed his lips on mine, before turning around and laying in the bed.
"Looks like I turned into actually good pranker."
"Fuck you."
He turned his back to me when I laid in the bed.
"Oh, c'mon, you can't be serious."
"Yes I fucking can. You can't joke with that shit."
"I know, I'm sorry."
I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arm around him but he didn't do anything.
"I love you Jae, I'm sorry."
"You really go on my fucking nerve sometimes, but I still love you. But now let me sleep or you're just gonna get me more angry."
"I'm sorry, I just didn't mean to hurt you. I'd never do such a thing to you. I love you too much."
I kissed his shoulder and his head multiple times, running my hands over his tummy and chest multiple times.

"Jae, you have a meeting, you gotta get up or you'll be late."
He mumbled something, moving around on the bed.
"Jae."
"Ugh, okay, I'm up."
"Are you going to shower?"
He nodded his head.
"Okay, hurry up, I'll make you eggs for breakfast. Kids are not awake yet."
"M'kay, thank you."
He rubbed his eyes walking in the bathroom, his hand tracing my waist while he passed me.
I walked downstairs and made him breakfast.

He walked downstairs in his pants with belt, his shirt unbuttoned with his watch on his wrist.
"Thank you for making me breakfast."
"Of course. You want me to button that up?"
He nodded while grabbing his plate and putting some eggs in his mouth.

Gate buzzed and Jaden and I looked confused at each other.
"Oh, thank God I didn't awake you. Can I please leave her here? I have to do something with mom and doctors, and Blake is already in office."
"Of course. Hi Paeka."
I crouched down in front of her while she held Amelie's hand, hiding in her leg.
"Don't be shy bub, this is just Lexi and Jaden. You know them."
Slowly I managed to pick her up while she hide her face in my shoulder.
"Okay baby, I'll see you in few hours. Be good and listen to them, okay?"
Paeka nodded before Amelie kissed her head.
"Did she eat anything?"
"She didn't yet, I wanted to make her breakfast but she didn't want to eat."
I nodded my head and gave her simpathetic smile, quickly hugging her.
"Say bye bye to mommy."
I said to Paeka while walking to front doors.
"Bye bye Lee."
"Bye princess."
Amelie went off and I walked back in the kitchen with Paeka.
"Hey sweetie."
Jaden said touching Paeka's back. She just looked at him before turning back her head into my shoulder.
"I'm eating eggs, you want some?"
Jaden asked showing her his plate and holding fork with eggs while she looked at him.
She took a piece of egg with two of her fingers, and then did the same before burying her head into my shoulder.
"You want more?"
She shook her head, holding onto my shoulder.
"You want me go make you something else?"
She shook her head again.
"Okay, I gotta go now. I'll see you later."
Jaden kissed her back and kissed my cheek before going out of kitchen.
I waited with Paeka on front doors until he got the car out of garage and we waved at him together before he drove off.
"What do you wanna do now princess?"
"Watch SpongeBob."
"Okay."
I walked in the living room and sat on the couch, turning TV on while she let go of me and sat beside me.
"Are you sure you're not hungry?"
She just nodded her head, holding her feet as her legs were straight.
"You wanna drink something?"
She shook her head.
"M'kay."
I got comfortable on the couch and watched SpongeBob with her.

"Paeka!"
Josie squealed running to the little girl and picking her up.
"What are you doing?"
She just shrugged her shoulders turning around to look at me and making grabby hands.
Josie handed me her, sighing.
She crawled up into my side as I was in the corner of the L shaped couch.
"Morning mommy."
Josie kissed my cheek before sitting down.
"Morning Jo. What do you want for breakfast today?"
"Um, I don't know."
"You want me to make a sandwich or something else?"
"Yeah, sandwich is good."
I nodded my head.
"Paeka, can you stay here with Josie and watch TV with her while I make breakfast?"
She first looked at me and then at Josie before nodding.
"Okay, I'll be back soon."
I kissed her head before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

While I was making breakfast I watched Josie talk to Paeka and then she finally got comfortable around her, talking to her.

Then Mason joined them there.

As I walked there to call them to eat Michael walked downstairs.
"Morning mama."
"Good morning. Come to kitchen to eat."
He nodded his head walking there.
"Guys, come here, let's eat."
Mason jumped up, walking to kitchen while Josie and Paeka slowly got off the couch, hand in hand walking to kitchen, while I walked behind them.
"Oh, hey Paeka."
Michael said waving. She quickly looked at him before looking back down on the floor.
I helped Paeka to sit up on the island chair.
"You want me to hand you a sandwich?"
I whispered to her and she nodded.

The thing I noticed about her some time ago, she doesn't want to eat when people can hear her. I don't know what is it, does she feels stupid to say that she's hungry or something, but it's just like that. Plus on that she never wants to eat so I was really happy when she said she wanted a sandwich.

"Mom, you gotta eat too."
"I will after I finish my coffee."
I watched Paeka struggle to eat her sandwich, so I took one for myself and stood beside her, but really close while eating.
"Mm, you want some?" I asked her and she looked at my sandwich and nodded. She patted her chair.
"You want me to sit there?"
She nodded her head, blinking.
I picked her up and set her on my lap, while I shared a sandwich with her. I didn't even eat it, I still didn't finish my coffee, I just took one bite and then pretended to so she would eat.
I took the one from her plate that she took one bite of and took a bite, so she'd eat more if she's hungry.
She took one bite and then shook her head, not wanting more.
"Okay."
I set the sandwich on plate and handed her orange juice.
She sat it back on the table after taking a sip.
"Where's dad?"
"He had meeting, I'll call him to see if he's coming back."
I answered Mason before lowering my head to Paeka's ear.
"Can you stay here with them while I go upstairs for a moment?"
She nodded her head and I walked upstairs to grab my phone.

°°°°°°°°°°

A/N Hello peopleee! Favorite TV show?