Visiting Surprises

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

Miniko and SJ are visiting today. My amazing son and the love of my life. I could never stop loving Miniko, my heart has always pumped for her, and it won't stop anytime soon. I'm cold because I'm angry. I'm angry because I'm too proud and stubborn to forgive her. Well, I already did, but I suppose I don't want her to know that.

Either way, I miss seeing her everyday. I count the days before I can go home and marry Miniko. I count the days before I could finally let my selfish pride go and embrace my one and only. I count the days before I could teach my young son to love hip hop, to rap, and to play basketball. I count the days before I could see my close friends. They got out two years earlier than me because they didn't involuntarily manslaughter an 'innocent' man. Please, I saw what was in his box, a heaping helping of illegal drugs. Oh and he was a sugar daddy. God, that man gives me shivers.

I closed my eyes and imagined I was holding Miniko in my arms as she sang me a sweet song with her beautiful voice. My Miniko, perfect in every way. Smart, beautiful, melodic voice, and most likely the best damn umma ever.

Soon, I found myself answering stupid questions SJ was asking me. I told Miniko that I wanted to name our son after one of the members of BTS, and she chose Seokjin. Taehyung would've been better, but Seokjin and Miniko are close friends. Plus, Seokjin Junior is kind of a cute name.

"Miniko," I said softly. She looked up from her lap and looked at me. I put my hand on the glass separating us. She looked hesitant, put placed her delicate pale hand on the glass. I could almost feel it warmth. Though, he rsleeve was tugged back a bit and what I saw made my blood run cold.

Scars.

Cutting scars.

I hurt Miniko.

Five days until I could beg for her forgiveness.

Lines of white, lines of pink, lines of a light red.

Old.

New.

Faint.

Fresh.

Scary.

I fainted.