It's The End Now, Isn't It?

*Next Day*

"Miniko, there is something I need to get off my chest," Seokjin spoke as he sat down next to me. I gave him a comforting smile and he returned a nervous one. "When you thought...that we didn't 'murder' anyone...well...it was an accident." My eyes widened but he covered my mouth before I could reply. "One of the people we were...taking money from...woke up and hit Namjoon. Yoongi ran in to protect him and he got into a fight. They fought bear a staircase and Yoongi accidentally pushed the man down the stairs. The man fell onto his head a few times and...that was the end of him."

I stared at Seokjin, hoping that he would slap his knee and yell out that he was joking. He didn't, but stared at me with warm sincere and guilty eyes. I hugged him and silently cried onto his shoulder. If they got caught, then Yoongi could he sent to jail for who knows how long. Soon, his own tears mixed in with mine. We were both afraid for our futures.

"M-Miniko, I love being a doctor. I-I don't want to be fired, I love helping people get better. A-and I'm afraid for you because of your future with Yoongi."

We cried for who knows how long before Namjoon found us. He took me and I cried into Yoongi's arms, Seokjin now in the arms of tough Namjoon. My sweet lover comforted me even though he didn't know the reason for my tears. I clung to him as if my life depended upon it. I couldn't leave him for Daegu, I couldn't leave him without hurting myself.

"Hyung! Noona!" The four other boys shouted in surprise. In a matter of seconds, Seokjin and I were enveloped into the warm arms of our now close, lifelong friends. All of our bonds are strong, practically unbreakable. It's an unfortunate truth that life loves to break people and things.

*Next Day*

I felt my half-awake self get carried...somewhere. I wanted to move but my body was paralyzed from sleep. I fought for my eyes to open and when they did, the rest of my body gained control. We were all hiding, Yoongi tucked me into his chest. I curled up to his warmth, not making a sound. I felt his lips graze over mine for a few moments, making me smile. He gently licked my lips before leaving them to look up.

"Find them! Find them!"

"They couldn't have gotten far if they escaped!"

"They could be hiding!"

Oh...we got caught, so soon.

Yoongi grip of me tightened when foot steps neared our hiding spot. Soon someone attempted to tug Yoongi away from me, but I held onto him with a death grip. "I FOUND TWO!" A voice shouted. A few men came by and picked us up effortlessly. We got tossed into the back of a van before everything went black.

________________________
Hello once again! As always, thank you for viewing, voting, and commenting. I hope you all continue to do that.

And if you guys have the time, could you please check out RivailleLover? Thank you~

Love you guys, GOODBYE!