1

_____ pov

"I don't love you anymore..I think you also understood it long time ago that the thing between us is no longer the same.."

"So you want to break up??"

"Yes.. And I also wanted to say that I'm getting married, so don't show up in front of me again.."

"Okay..Goodbye then.."

I still can't believe those was the words I shared with my boyfriend of 5 years on our 5th anniversary..It was still yesterday for me when he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of whole university..I had endured enough as my dad never agreed my relationship.. Today I was also thinking of asking him about our marriage but look what happened..Thinking about all this I went back to the company..

When I entered, the passersby workers kept bowing as usual..Why wouldn't they..Cz I'm their MD of this company, Choi Soomin..

When I entered my office room, I found the CEO and also my father waiting for me..He looked at me with red eyes of his..

"I told you thousand times not to meet that boy Lee but you never listened.."

"I'm sorry.. It won't happen again.. We broke up.. You won't see me talking or meeting Gong-won in the future.."

"Oh!!" my dad was a little surprised.."Good to hear.."though it was visible in his face that he didn't gave a damn..

"Why are you here today?? Do have anything to say regarding any deal??"

"No.. I came to inform you that today we'll be meeting our new business partner mr. Im and his family for dinner.. Make arrangements for that and wear something formal for the dinner.."

"Okay, dad..And should I inform Binbin too??"

"No need..Just do what you were told.."

After this he left.. Rest of the day was tiring..My secretary Robin arranged everything for the dinner thing..

About 7 pm I left my chamber and went straight to my boutique.. It's something I started from scratches and no one except Robin knows about it.. I chose a dress for the dinner later..It's a black dress..

I dismissed Robin and drive to restaurant myself.. When I reached the parking area, I rest my head on the staring wheel and took a few deep breaths.. When I was trying to assemble all the thoughts running inside my head, another car parked beside mine.. It didn't bother me at first, but when I was a leaving my car, I accidentally saw a couple sitting almost making out in the front seats of the next car.. I left hastily..

When I entered the restaurant and went to the booked area, I saw my father and Mr. Im sitting there with mrs. Im.. Judging by their attitude, they were talking about something serious.. I took my seat after showing ENOUGH respect..

"Ah~ Soomin-a... You are so beautiful and talented .. No wonder mr. Choi always talks about you.." mrs. Im said holding my hand..

"You are being to kind to me, maam.. I just try my fullest to help my father, that's it.. And you are much more beautiful than me.."

"Look at this sweet mouth.. "

"Why hasn't our stupid son arrived yet?? Let me call him.."saying this mr. Im tried to call his son..

"I'm already here.." we heard a voice from behind.. Not long after, the chair beside me was pulled.. A man about 5'8" in black shirt sat beside me..

"Jaebeom-a~ Why were you this much late??" mr. Im asked..

"It's just that there was some new recruitment in office and I was just checking them.."

"Oh.. Checking.." mr. Im seemed not buying his saying..