No god please don't let anything happen to her.

Soon we reach the door of infirmary and I dash in without knocking.

Ash: "Help its an emergency!!" I shout uncontrollably.

There was a pion cleaning the table. He rush to us and see Jeena in my arms.

Pion: "What happen?"

Ash: "She drown in pool" I answer him while panting due to the race I did from from swimming court to here.

Pion: "Okay lay her there I will call doctor." he dialed on the phone fixed on the wall.

Ash: "Okay please quickly" I said and walk to the bed in side to lay her and rub her cold palm.

That pion throw a towel at me and sit to other side and start rubbing her palm like me.

Pion: "Go change don't worry Doctor Madam is coming."

I hesitate at first and just then the doctor enter. I tell the incident and she started check on her. She pumped her chest like I did.

Doctor: "We need oxygen supply" she look at the pion and he push me to side and took out a oxygen mask and a small cylinder I guess of oxygen from the cupboard just from my behind.

Doctor: "Can you leave kid. I need to treat her" She said looking at me.

Ash: "But--"

Before I could say anything that damn pion started to drag me out. He close the door once we both were out.

Pion: "I told you to go and change you are all wet and will caught cold."

I glare at him and left as he keep chanting it. I rush to changing room and quickly change without drying my hairs.

I want to see her did she wake up or not. I came out of room but my couch came in front out of sudden.

He drag me to his cabin against my protest and started talking about the details tournament which was coming in 2 weeks but right now I have to see Jeena. I keep taping my foot hoping him to came to end as soon as possible.

Finally after 40 minutes he give me a form to fill up and let me go. I push the papers in my bag and run with full speed across the corridors to infirmary.

I was getting restless and anxious to meet her. Before getting inside I knock and earn a come in behind the door.

I open the door and the first place my eyes fell was on the bed and unexpectedly it was empty.

I look at doctor with confused face and she got me.

Doctor: "Oh you came back.." she stand up from her sit.

Ash: "where did she go?"

They didn't need to send her hospital right?

Doctor: "Oh yours that friend you brought here?"

Friend?... I don't deserve to be called that but I NEED TO KNOW WHERE SHE GO?!

Ash: "Y-Yeah.... did she left herself?"

Doctor: "No she called her aunt she took her home"

Listening her I let out a sigh in relief. Remembering her stubbornness before the accident I was afraid she went alone all way to her home.

Ash: "Okay then I will take my leave" I bow a little and get out once she nod.

Doctor: "Wait!" she stop me just before I was about to close the door.