Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 10 (🍋)

Începe de la început

They locked eyes and Tsuki took a step forward as Kakashi stepped back a bit to get out of the stream of water. He shivered when his back hit the cold wall. Tsuki stood on her tiptoes and gave him a sensual kiss, one that made Kakashi push air out his nose in relief and make his brows furrow.

He quite literally couldn't get enough of her. He went the first eighteen years of his life without kissing anyone, and now he was completely addicted.

They became tangled at the mouth for a slow and lustful makeout session. His hands ran up and down her waist and hips, entangling in her hair, cupping her face. His hands were seemingly everywhere at once.

Tsuki reached down and started tugging on his cock. He was already hard, just looking at her like this made him hard.

"Ahh.." Kakashi moaned as he jutted his hips out from the wall, he was so sensitive to her touch. He was never like this with any other girl, Tsuki was truly one of a kind to him.

Without warning, Tsuki trailed kisses down his jawline, then to his neck, then down his chest and stomach. Gently running her tongue along his skin to make him shiver.

She got on her knees and licked the light silver hair that ran underneath his belly button, all while continuing to jerk him off.

Kakashi tried his best to blow her mind lastnight, which he did, but he didn't realize how much she blew his.

Literally and figuratively.

He looked down to see her sharp blue eyes peering back up at him as she dragged her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip before wrapping her pretty pink lips around it.

He could have cum from that sight alone.

She wrapped her arms around his strong thighs, pulling him closer, continuing to blow him hands-free.

"Oh God, Tsuki, that mouth of yours is...." His voice trailed off as he threw his head back and smiled with his mouth hanging open, he couldn't get over how good it felt. He momentarily resigned himself to enjoying the feeling instead of the show. He didn't want to cum too fast, that would be embarrassing.

Tsuki continued, his words giving her the fuel she needed to keep going. But hell, if she was being honest she loved doing this to him.

Kakashi grabbed ahold of her hair and started moving his hips in unison with her, fucking her face as she happily stayed on her dutiful knees letting him do what he wanted to her for several minutes.

Kakashi pulled out of her mouth and before she knew it, Tsuki had her back against the wall as Kakashi got on his knees in front of her.

He needed to taste her again. He wanted to show her that he paid attention to her lessons last night.

He threw one of her legs over his shoulder and immediately began swirling his tongue around her clit, in the same spot she showed him last night.

Tsuki's knees buckled, but luckily Kakashi held her up by the leg that was strung over her shoulder as he gripped her thigh so tight his knuckles were turning white.

He was happy to find that she was already wet, meaning she got turned on sucking his dick. He was grateful that feeling was mutual as he savored her sweet juices being caught by his tongue.

He groaned into her pussy at the erotic feeling of her gripping his hair tightly.

He sucked on her clit, trying various combinations of pressure and movement until he found that made her go crazy and kept doing that until her legs were trembling.

He grabbed her hips and stuck his tongue out and started grinding her cunt against it.

He pulled back for a moment,"Use me, Tsuki." He stuck tongue out once again and got lower, encouraging her to fuck his face.

Tsuki blushed. He was offering himself up as a human sex toy just so she could get off. He wanted it so badly, he wanted to see how she got when she was in control. He had an inkling she had an inner freak hiding somewhere inside her and he was trying to pull it out of her.

He nearly died seeing her hips sway as she used his eager tongue to grind against, gripping his hair like a vice.

"You're so good for me, Kashi." She whispered out, gently placing her hand on his cheek

She was getting closer and closer. As she kept her gaze fixed on his grey eye and red Sharingan that shot her a silent message that said 'I'm addicted to how your pussy tastes.'

He was doing more than returning the favor, he felt privileged to drink from her like this. He was anxiously awaiting the moment she gushed into his mouth.

Which she did not even a minute later. Kakashi held her up, she was having trouble keeping her footing as her legs turned into useless wet noodles as he sucked on her clit through the peak of her orgasm.

It was too much. Tsuki's vision was hazy and her ears were ringing as the orgasm Kakashi was giving her spread like wildfire throughout her body. What was this? The sixth orgasm he had given her in the past 12 hours? And it wasn't any less intense as the previous ones.

Kakashi latched onto her like a leech, refusing to let her cum anywhere else besides his mouth.

She tasted like the sweetest of candies to him, which was odd considering he normally didn't like sweet stuff. Her pussy was an exception to the rule.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Tsuki gently pressed on his forehead to push him away,"That's enough! It's too much!"

She thought her cries of hyperstimulation fell on deaf ears but Kakashi painfully backed off, eyes still fixated between her legs.

Eventually he snapped out of it,"S-sorry. You just taste so good I got carried away..."

Tsuki giggled and curled one finger in a 'come here' motion, inviting him to stand and fuck her.

Which he did exactly that as he hoisted her up by the back of her thick thighs and pressed her back to the wall.

She wrapped her legs around him while one hand reached down to guide his throbbing cock into her swollen, wanting cunt.

He thrusted inside her with a loud grunt.

He loved dirty talk with her. He felt so open around her and it was just so fun because she reciprocated it perfectly.

"Your beautiful little pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock, sweetheart." He leaned to steal a hungry kiss as he bucked his hips. Tsuki was falling apart at his words, it was always one of the best parts about sex with him.

"Make it yours, Kashi." Tsuki said biting her lip,"Make this pussy yours."

Kakashi smirked as he started fucking her harder and faster.

"What do you think I've been doing for the past twelve hours, Kuraku? It's already mine and you fucking know it." He said before moaning against her collarbone.

Tsuki's eyes rolled back and then forward again as Kakashi leaned down to flick his tongue over her nipple bringing her to her eighth orgasm since they arrived at the inn. Which sounds ridiculous but she really did missed him.

"Oh God Kashi!!!" She screamed as her nails dug into his back.

Kakashi was close too as he pulled out and set Tsuki down. She immediately fell to her knees and held her tongue out as Kakashi pumped his cock into her open mouth, releasing streams of white onto her tongue with a strained groan.

Kakashi was trying to get a hold of his breathing as Tsuki looked him dead in the eyes, presenting all of his seed that was sitting on her tongue. She closed her mouth to swallow it all before sticking it back to give him proof she took it all down. She licked her lips in appreciation.

It was the hottest gesture he'd ever seen as his cheeks turned pink. One he would replay in his head for the rest of the day.

"Fuck, we better get back to the Leaf." Kakashi said.

"Good thing we're showered and ready to go." Tsuki joked

They reluctantly got dressed, packed their things and began their journey back to the Leaf Village to turn in their mission report and reunite with the rest of Team Ro.