Scene 53- A Visitor

Start from the beginning

"Okay I think it is time for us to go," I try to deescalate the situation.

"Totally with you there brother. A store is waiting for us!," Fred agrees.

"Be careful," Mum says to us.

"Don't forget to write about the meeting," I remind Dad.

"I won't. I won't."

Both leave to find Ron and Ginny. We retreat to the apparition spots.

"Why has your Mum to be so emotional over everything? I didn't even insult Dumbledore this time," Anne says annoyed.

"I hope you'll at least attend my funeral once I'm dead," I joke.

"I'll burn you and put you into several smoke bombs. That way you still stick to people once you're dead."

"I have to admit, that isn't even such a bad idea," Fred agrees.

"Hey! We are talking about my ashes here. A bit more sympathy please. Could you at least colour the ashes so I'm pretty?"

She snorts: "Isn't that a better way to pay respect than making up lies about dead people? If I ever had a funeral I know exactly that over half of the stuff said will be made up to make me look better."

"To tell the truth about you would look like a really sad life," Fred agrees again.

"But why bother making something up about me? Just straight up tell those people I was a bitch and way better than Fred. Let's keep it real."

"Better than the glorious Fred? You? You can't even pay people that much to spread this about you," Fred exclaims.

Soon both are arguing and they didn't stop until we hit the apparation spot and had to apparate home.

I open the door to the store. Everything is dark, quiet and the way it should be.

"Something seems wrong," Anne suddenly says.

"Yeah you," Fred gives her a look.

"No. Someone was here," she runs up the stairs.

"What do you mean someone was here?," I follow her.

"Someone was in the store George. Someone that was neither of us."

"How can you be so su-," I almost crash into Anne.

The flat is one big mess. Everything was turned upside down, our shelves are opened and were looked through, papers lie around the floor. I take a step back.

"Fred," I shout downstairs: "Quick check the safe!"

Anne steps over the papers on the floor and opens our room. It doesn't look any better in here. Our clothes are spread all over the room.

"Ah come on, I just folded all of that yesterday!," I sigh.

With shaking hands Anne goes through her bedside table frantically searching for something.

"Did something go missing?," I ask once she slumps down defeated.

She nods: "By the first look of it yes."

Fred storms into the room. His eyes widen in shock.

"The safe was untouched, no one tried to break any spells. They didn't even touch the business documents."

I look over at Anne who pulls her legs up. I quickly go through my stuff, but everything important seems to be here at first glance.

"How much went missing from you?," I signal Fred to go through his stuff too.