Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane

Start from the beginning

"N-n-no, pl-please. That's fr-from my Granny," he stutters out scared.

"From your Grandma?," Logan laughs and stands up: "Would ya all look at that. It's from his Grandma. Whops. Not anymore."

She breaks it and it falls onto the floor making all the others laugh.

"What are you gonna do about that? Hu?," a boy from the group asks, scaring that boy even further.

I hate myself for not being able to react in the slightest. I don't move, nor speak up although I know how wrong this is. I'm not anything better than all of them around me.

The boy tries to stand up, but they just push him onto the floor again.

"Not so fast, we aren't finished here," Logan grabs him by his uniform.

"Let him be Logan," Cole speaks up: "That's childish what you are doing."

"And who are you to decide suddenly what is wrong and what is right?," she lets go of the Gryffindor and looks at us.

"I am maybe not able to declare the fine lines between that, but I sure as hell know that this is pathetic. He is a second year. A second year against what? Five fourth years? Very brave of you," he moves up to the boy and helps him up.

I watch the movements of Cole. I hate how he is able to do that. How he is able to stand up for what is right. I should have done that too.

"Whatever," a boy speaks up: "Come on, let's go."

All of them turn around to walk away expect Logan. She still looks at us.

"You all think you are so smart don't you?," she asks eying us.

"Logan, quit being stupid," Cole's friend says.

"Me? Alright. I see how it is then."

"Stop acting like a bitch you'll never really be anyways," Cole says.

"Sure. Like you are acting like a really good guy meanwhile we all know how shitty you really are when it comes to that," she eyes him.

"Let him out of that just because you still don't know how you are supposed to act," I speak up, finally having found the courage to do so.

Her look lands on me, I fidget uncomfortably.

"Look who finally decided she is worth our time with her presence."

"I never said I was better than you."

Logan laughs: "Yeah right, we all know you'll never be worth anything anyways. Just look around who you really have on your side."

She then turns around too and walks after her friends.

Leaving me standing there, with a deep weight in the pit of my stomach. Meanwhile Cole and his friend help the Gryffindor, Graham simply disappears to find his friends, I stare into the distance.

She's right.

Where's even the point to deny it?

My feet drag me further, away from this stupid boy and this stupid moment. Away from reality. I don't want to fight this feeling any longer. Why even trying anymore?

I'm worthless anyways.

---

I jolt up from my sleep and breathe heavily. I almost already forgot about this memory. Why is all of that coming back to me all of a sudden? I did so good in avoiding and pushing it away. Everything was locked away safely and it went well that way.