"Well, yeah," I grumbled, "Jaebum sunbae messaged me the other day. He was so amused at the fact that the other entertainment agencies were asking about me." Apparently, they were asking if at the very least I was available to train some of their managers on how to handle their assigned idols.

Some were even bold enough to ask if they could pirate me or something like that, much to Jaebum sunbae's amusement.

But of course I knew that he was privately pissed off about the idea of me going to another company.

I'm not exactly sure what I did to gain such a reputation.

I was doing my job as best as I could, that's all.

"You have no idea how popular you are, Oppa," she teased me a bit, "But seriously. Jungkook is really scared of you. I told him that he should be, because if he messes around with me, I'll come crying to you and ask you to take care of him. I think Jimin Oppa is also very scared of you."

"Well, that is if your ONCEs don't get to Jungkook first," I mused, "But that goes as a given. I swear if anyone tries to mess with you, they'll get what they deserve. Same with Sana's case. Same with anybody's case."

"And that's why I love you so much, Oppa," Chaeyoung leaned closer towards me, "I know that if there's one person I can fully trust with everything, it's you. I feel really safe with you around. It's a pity though..."

"What about?" That last part really caught my attention.

"That you're already hooked up with Dahyun Unnie," she cutely pouted at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Chaeyoung suddenly turned serious, "Because at first I saw you as a really good and reliable big brother. But now when I see you and Dahyun Unnie together, I kind of thought that you're a really good boyfriend. And to be honest, realizing that now, I would rank you right up there with Jungkook Oppa."

"I'm sorry about that..." My heart skipped a beat.

Did Chaeyoung just tell me that she was jealous of me and Dahyun?

"Oh, no worries, Oppa," Chaeyoung suddenly shook her head, "Sorry if you misunderstood me. I'm just saying that I'm really hoping that Jungkook Oppa would eventually be like you when it comes to the serious parts. You have set the standard so high up there that right now he feels like he's got a lot of work to do."

"Well don't pressure him too much about it," I replied, "Even if it's a fact that you're one of the most eligible bachelorettes in Korea, and the ideal type of so many men out there, that doesn't mean that you'd be almost unreachable."

Chaeyoung then chuckled, "Come to think of it, Sana Unnie and I were one time talking about if Jungkook Oppa and Jimin Oppa can even measure up to you. You're just so light years ahead of them both. Dahyun Unnie is so lucky to have a boyfriend like you."

"Ah jjinja," I grumbled, "You know I cringe every single time you compliment me on something."

"That's one more big thing why I love you, Y/N Oppa."

As usual, after dinner we cleaned up, doing the dishes and throwing away the garbage.

But during that time, I noticed that Chaeyoung was acting a little Stiff.

In fact, I was a little bit surprised that I noticed brief flashes of pained expressions and grimacing every now and then from her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Just tired, Oppa," she replied.

"Liar," I shot back.

"I just can't hide anything from you anymore, can I?" she looked straight into my eyes, "My body feels so Stiff right now."

Daily Life as a New Managerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें